13 MINUTES AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

AN HOUR AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways table salt can put your pretty on fleek: http://t.co/AdasT0UfDj

COMMENTS

6 petite-perfect party dresses

It's time to turn up the wow-factor!

Now you have to make one for ruler girls Smile

by jaws11 on 12/13/2011 6:54:12 PM

What if you are more of a circle shape? I have a big butt, hips, thicker center, and equally proportioned top. What category does that fall into?

Youre probably considered curvy Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by floridagrl123 on 12/13/2011 6:35:44 PM

MOD:i know u guys aren't doctors, but i have a concern. I get very sad sometimes, but others, not so much. I go in cycles it seems. I know mental illnesses (depression, OCD) run in my family. on the note of OCD, i don't know if i have it. I sometimes feel as if i will go crazy if some things aren't clean. For example, i can't go a day without a shower, or my whole day is off and i just can't get over it. It seems like i obsess over what people say to me also, I replay it over and over, and in a Chicken Soup book, a girl with OCD did the same thing. Do i sound like i should get it checked out??

It does sound like you have OCD. i would def go to a doctor to get their opinion. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by hahaha2005 on 12/13/2011 6:31:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help I have already asked this question twice and it doesnt even show up!
How do you know if you are petite or hourglass or curvy etc.? I am looking at all of these dresses and I dont know which ones are the right ones for me! Thanks!Smile

There is no perfect body type for one girl. But there are a few ways to tell if youre petite, hourglass, or curvy. Petite girls are often on the shorter side with smaller hips and busts. Hourglass girls have smaller waists and bigger busts and hips - so their torsos look like an hourglass. Curvy girls have bigger hips and thighs and curves in all the right places. Hope this helps! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by emonkey4 on 12/13/2011 5:48:29 PM

I love the 1st one and the last one. Those are my faves.

by hitthemall#1 on 12/13/2011 5:48:29 PM

I LOVE these dresses. Except for the last one though...

by Love:) on 12/13/2011 5:08:04 PM

hey girlies join my club Mr. UNOpiggy! Random fun awaits.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/13/2011 4:06:53 PM

All of them look so cute the 4th one rox!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/13/2011 3:58:11 PM

is it dangerous to dye my hair? i am a blonde, but i want to dye my hair a blonder color, but i just want to make sure that its not damaging or dangerous to my hair.

Dying your locks is always going to be damaging to your hair.  You can get away with it if you dye rarely, but more often you have to keep up with the color and end up dying it constantly.  It's just very drying.  Also, since you're blonde, it can be very difficult to get back to your natural shade after dying.
Jordan S.