3 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

4 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

5 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

6 petite-perfect party dresses

It's time to turn up the wow-factor!

mod mod mod! i had the guts finally to invite my crush to my youth group. i didnt know how else to get his attention, i mean why not a public thing right? well, since i am obviously the only one he knows there id spend the evening with him. anyways, i havent actually seen him in a longgg time, he moved and is back just for a while.so i wanted advice on what to wear? it needs to be casual but stil you know cute ;) haha, and advice on what hair do to wear, thx!!!!! Laughing

Hey girl,

That's awesome that he'll have a chance to hang out with some of your friends! If it's just a small gathering at someone's house, why not go with a simple but cute outfit, like jeans and a cute top or a skirt and cardi? As for your hair, we have tons of fun tips in our style section, so be sure to check them out! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by uzbekistan on 1/14/2012 9:37:16 AM

Is the fifth one a DRESS? That's sad.

by mgrxoxo808 on 1/6/2012 9:16:43 PM

MOD MOD
Hey
I have a round butt and a small waist, and whenever
I wear jeans there is a big gap where my goods are.
Do you know any brands of jeans made fire a curvy body
like mine. Oh and I'm also very fit.
Pleeeaaassssseeee respond
Smile

Hey Chica,

Torrid makes clothes for curvy bodies, but you should try going to your fave stores and trying on a bunch of different sizes to find the ones you like best. You could also try department stores like JC Penney or Old Navy. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by Kui on 12/28/2011 12:25:02 PM

Mod!!!
I just got a pair of oxford short boot type shoes and have no idea how to wear them...help

Hey girl,

Why not wear them with some solid tights and a skirt or dress? Cute and warm!

Meghan D.

by armybrat81496 on 12/22/2011 3:11:17 PM

Thanx Gl I totes needed this cuz I'm a petite and I couldn't find a dress 4 me thanx GL ur the BeSt!!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:23:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD im african american and have thick hair what i want something new what should i try and also i like to dress up for events this one is my birthday in january what do you think i should try im turning 11

Hey girlie,

Try our tips here to get lush curls or, better for special occasions, that side bun! You can try straightening your hair for a sleek bun, or leave it natural for a slightly messier and edgier look Smile As for dressing up, I looooove the pink frill dress here! Give that a try - pops of gemstone color like that will look awesome with your skin tone Smile
Lauren C.

by fashionguru6 on 12/15/2011 5:11:22 PM

MOD
Can you do the dresses for ruler shaped girls?

Hey missy, i think dresses for that shape are coming next. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by laxgirl2108 on 12/14/2011 7:13:58 PM

MOD! Something happened to my GL account this summer, because I went away for a month and when I got back, I noticed that my profile says I'm the president of clubs that I never joined and I never made. I'm also the only member of these clubs. I've been desperately trying since September to delete these clubs but no one has done anything yet. Could you see if you can do something about it please? It's really bugging me now.

Hey chicky, mhmm that's strange. Try following these instructions I've paste below and see if they get deleted. If not let me know.

How do I delete my club?

Having a club is a big responsibility. If it’s not something you are able to maintain any longer, why not ask another officer or member to take over? As the club owner, you can change it to be someone else's club easily. So why not pass the torch and keep the fun happening for all your faithful members?

To transfer ownership of a club, click HERE.

Once you've entered the new club president's name, save your changes. Finished? Now all of the club owner's rights and responsibilities are transferred to her.

Really need to let it go? E-mail brittany@girlslife.com and explain your reasoning, and we’ll delete it for you.

Lynae P.

by rocketqueenxo on 12/14/2011 4:14:09 PM

MOD
I'm 5'4', have a bust of about 32 in, jean size 26, waist 26 and very low hips about 36, (i think,) i'm pretty skinny. what body type would i be? thanks!

Hey Doll,

It sounds like you're a pear shape, which is characterized by a smaller upper body and larger lower body. Work your fab figure with these dresses!
Rachel N.

by evsportsgirl98 on 12/14/2011 10:29:19 AM

Laughing <3 it!

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/13/2011 8:37:31 PM

Now you have to make one for ruler girls Smile

by jaws11 on 12/13/2011 6:54:12 PM

What if you are more of a circle shape? I have a big butt, hips, thicker center, and equally proportioned top. What category does that fall into?

Youre probably considered curvy Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by floridagrl123 on 12/13/2011 6:35:44 PM

MOD:i know u guys aren't doctors, but i have a concern. I get very sad sometimes, but others, not so much. I go in cycles it seems. I know mental illnesses (depression, OCD) run in my family. on the note of OCD, i don't know if i have it. I sometimes feel as if i will go crazy if some things aren't clean. For example, i can't go a day without a shower, or my whole day is off and i just can't get over it. It seems like i obsess over what people say to me also, I replay it over and over, and in a Chicken Soup book, a girl with OCD did the same thing. Do i sound like i should get it checked out??

It does sound like you have OCD. i would def go to a doctor to get their opinion. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by hahaha2005 on 12/13/2011 6:31:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help I have already asked this question twice and it doesnt even show up!
How do you know if you are petite or hourglass or curvy etc.? I am looking at all of these dresses and I dont know which ones are the right ones for me! Thanks!Smile

There is no perfect body type for one girl. But there are a few ways to tell if youre petite, hourglass, or curvy. Petite girls are often on the shorter side with smaller hips and busts. Hourglass girls have smaller waists and bigger busts and hips - so their torsos look like an hourglass. Curvy girls have bigger hips and thighs and curves in all the right places. Hope this helps! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by emonkey4 on 12/13/2011 5:48:29 PM

I love the 1st one and the last one. Those are my faves.

by hitthemall#1 on 12/13/2011 5:48:29 PM

I LOVE these dresses. Except for the last one though...

by Love:) on 12/13/2011 5:08:04 PM

hey girlies join my club Mr. UNOpiggy! Random fun awaits.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/13/2011 4:06:53 PM

All of them look so cute the 4th one rox!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/13/2011 3:58:11 PM

is it dangerous to dye my hair? i am a blonde, but i want to dye my hair a blonder color, but i just want to make sure that its not damaging or dangerous to my hair.

Dying your locks is always going to be damaging to your hair.  You can get away with it if you dye rarely, but more often you have to keep up with the color and end up dying it constantly.  It's just very drying.  Also, since you're blonde, it can be very difficult to get back to your natural shade after dying.
Jordan S.