1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

2 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

14 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

COMMENTS

Dream gifts: The stuff we really want

Glitzy and glam gifts with steep price tags. Sigh. A girl can wish, right?

I got the clarisonic but its pink and giraffe spots

by winzers22 on 1/24/2012 7:36:07 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:53:44 PM

Hey, just bought the Sephora makeup pallet, and then I also bought the Poppy Sequin universal case. They r awesome

by KIKIROCK57 on 12/30/2011 9:57:02 PM

im 13 would the clarisonic mia or neutrogena wave be bad for my skin i get one or two huge pimples and have shiny oily skin

by reeses150 on 12/28/2011 12:09:37 PM

I want it...

by I_LOVE_BALLET on 12/24/2011 11:59:21 AM

My dream gift is the Singing Success Program! It's a singing lessons program that proffesional singers use. MY mom though tit was too expensive,even when it was on sale! I've wanted it since last year! Now I have to save up for it on my own and it costs $200 Frown

by GirlieGurl on 12/23/2011 11:03:13 AM

MOD
DO u keeps and arcive of all the GL issues ever????? Can i get the link to that bc im really interested Smile

Hey girlie,

We have all the old issues at our office for reference, but we unfortunately don't keep an archive online Frown I'm sorry!! <3
Lauren C.

by orangey98 on 12/22/2011 4:58:53 PM

woa i really do want everything on that list!!! no joke they r awesome prezzies ;) ;)

by orangey98 on 12/22/2011 4:57:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD Im a fashionista all the way but what should i get myself for christmas not clothes im already doing that..thanks

Hey girl, there's jewelery, bags, and shoes! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/21/2011 8:10:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD i cant wear makeup so how do i make my face look full and richer and lighter Thanks!!!!!!!1

Hey girl, just be sure to wash your face day and night, and keep it moisturized. They will keep it looking fresh and healthy. Smile Smile

Lynae P.