AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

1 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

COMMENTS

Dream gifts: The stuff we really want

Glitzy and glam gifts with steep price tags. Sigh. A girl can wish, right?

MODMODMOD so tomorrow is technically my last day before break because on friday i am going on an all day field trip. what a really cute outfit i could wear tomorrow? and my hair? thanks so much, xoxo sail

Hey girly, boots with leggings, a sweater and a jacket would be cute. Or a sweater dress with fashionable tights and boots would also work. Curling your hair and putting half up and half down would look great with either outfit. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 12/21/2011 5:54:59 PM

Mod, mod, mod!
So I live in a warm climate, so basically it's summer all year long here. What are some cute outfits I could wear for school? If it helps, i'm tall and lean. Thanks!

Hey girl,

You're lucky you live in warm weather during the winter! If you want to look cute and still stick to your school's dress code, why not go with a cute skirt and printed top, or a cardi over your favorite tanks and tees? Check out this post on tips for tall chicas: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/20/5-style-tips-for-tall-gals.aspx and this one on how to spice up your jeans-and-tee combo: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/13/Makeover-your-jeans-and-tee-combo.aspx for more ideas.

Meghan D.

by Kayla9 on 12/21/2011 3:08:52 PM

Mod!
Does it hurt to have your ears pierced? Please be honest! I'm 14 and i want them pierced so bad, but im really scared! how do i be less scared?

Hey girl,

It does pinch a bit, but the pain is super short, and in the long run it's worth it if you want pierced ears! It's less scary if you go with a friend or family member, so invite someone else along for support!

Meghan D.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 12/19/2011 3:02:44 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So I just started acting classes and I had my first class today. I did terrible. In felt so akward and not as good as everybody else. How do I go back next week and really rock it?

Hey girlie,

I've been there! Not with acting, but with other things I've tried before (swimming, figure skating, a first job/internship, etc). First days are always awkward. But remind yourself why you're taking the class: to learn, to practice, and to become a better actor. It doesn't matter if you felt terrible today - you have so much time to improve! That's what it's all about. Try to learn some lessons today and apply your new knowledge during your next class. You'll have good days and bad days, but stay confident and make sure you're constantly learning from your mistakes. That's what matters Smile
Lauren C.

by txtingirl on 12/18/2011 12:00:13 AM

GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 12/17/2011 10:04:14 PM

Sigh...
Drool...

by libbyeeh on 12/17/2011 9:39:08 PM

MOD! My school had a knowledge bowl the other day and i was an alternate and i had to play, but i got paired with this really HOT guy!Smile We only got one question right,he gave me a high 5Laughing,but other than that he didn't really talk to me at all, just other people. On our 3rd question we got out, and now that i think of it it was REALLY easy! I feel really embarrassed because he was trying all this complicated math and i was just standing (all dazed and dumb from the crowd and this hot guy depending on me)there saying idk and kinda agreeing with him.SO awkward!I really wish i could have said something to him after we got out like sry we did so bad or that was pretty hard, or good try...but i was just making a fool of myself!do u think he was disappointed to be paired with me? how can i feel less embarrassed?I guess i could try to get up the courage to add him on facebook and leave him a note, but probably not. btw hes not in my classes so i wont get to talk to him... THX mod!

Hey girlfriend, I don't really think you need to say something, but if you really want to I think you should Facebook him. Add him and send him a message, saying that he was a great partner and that you had fun with him. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 12/17/2011 9:03:14 PM

i really want the makeup and the case!!!!

by greeknspooky on 12/17/2011 8:02:01 PM

my dad wnats the dj thing for ipad for his b day.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/17/2011 6:18:53 PM