AN HOUR AGO Woops! @rydelR5 is signing #RydelRYL in Oklahoma City *AUG 1* at 11a at the 6100 N May Ave #barnesandnoble! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO First breakups can be tough: http://t.co/tiDbrjDO2l pic.twitter.com/J4Otw3pz12

2 HOURS AGO Word is that @justinbieber's new single #WhatDoYouMean is coming soon. Excited for new music from Biebs? Tell us using only emojis!

COMMENTS

Dream gifts: The stuff we really want

Glitzy and glam gifts with steep price tags. Sigh. A girl can wish, right?

um why does it all cost so much?

Hey girl,

These are our "dream gifts" -- the ones we know we can't afford, but wish we could have!

Meghan D.

by sparkle and shop on 12/17/2011 10:54:40 AM

The expensive thing I'm asking for is an iPod touch!!

by svds on 12/17/2011 10:49:38 AM

@Chloe<3 Actually, my sister has that cleansing system and it's doing wonders on her skin. She had a bunch of pimples, used the cleansing system one night, and the net morning her face was almost completely cleared up.

by MusikRox1999 on 12/17/2011 4:10:30 AM

I heard that the Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Care Cleansing System isn't good for your skin. :o

by Chloe<3 on 12/17/2011 2:18:24 AM

OHHHHHHH I have that Sephora thing! I got it for my BirthDay a month ago! It's soooooooooooooo AMAZING!!!!!!! Lol

by krazykotabug on 12/17/2011 12:50:05 AM