3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Dream gifts: The stuff we really want

Glitzy and glam gifts with steep price tags. Sigh. A girl can wish, right?

I got the clarisonic but its pink and giraffe spots

by winzers22 on 1/24/2012 7:36:07 PM

Hey girls!! I just made a new club called G.A.C.B. (Girls Against Cyber Bullying)!! So far no one has joined but I'm very determined to make people more aware of how cyberbullying is a real-life problem even though it happens on the computer/cell phone. If you are interested in joining, please do!! Thanks Everyone!! Smile

by jennifer0709 on 1/8/2012 5:53:44 PM

Hey, just bought the Sephora makeup pallet, and then I also bought the Poppy Sequin universal case. They r awesome

by KIKIROCK57 on 12/30/2011 9:57:02 PM

im 13 would the clarisonic mia or neutrogena wave be bad for my skin i get one or two huge pimples and have shiny oily skin

by reeses150 on 12/28/2011 12:09:37 PM

I want it...

by I_LOVE_BALLET on 12/24/2011 11:59:21 AM

My dream gift is the Singing Success Program! It's a singing lessons program that proffesional singers use. MY mom though tit was too expensive,even when it was on sale! I've wanted it since last year! Now I have to save up for it on my own and it costs $200 Frown

by GirlieGurl on 12/23/2011 11:03:13 AM

MOD
DO u keeps and arcive of all the GL issues ever????? Can i get the link to that bc im really interested Smile

Hey girlie,

We have all the old issues at our office for reference, but we unfortunately don't keep an archive online Frown I'm sorry!! <3
Lauren C.

by orangey98 on 12/22/2011 4:58:53 PM

woa i really do want everything on that list!!! no joke they r awesome prezzies ;) ;)

by orangey98 on 12/22/2011 4:57:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD Im a fashionista all the way but what should i get myself for christmas not clothes im already doing that..thanks

Hey girl, there's jewelery, bags, and shoes! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/21/2011 8:10:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD i cant wear makeup so how do i make my face look full and richer and lighter Thanks!!!!!!!1

Hey girl, just be sure to wash your face day and night, and keep it moisturized. They will keep it looking fresh and healthy. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/21/2011 8:06:49 PM

MODMODMOD so tomorrow is technically my last day before break because on friday i am going on an all day field trip. what a really cute outfit i could wear tomorrow? and my hair? thanks so much, xoxo sail

Hey girly, boots with leggings, a sweater and a jacket would be cute. Or a sweater dress with fashionable tights and boots would also work. Curling your hair and putting half up and half down would look great with either outfit. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 12/21/2011 5:54:59 PM

Mod, mod, mod!
So I live in a warm climate, so basically it's summer all year long here. What are some cute outfits I could wear for school? If it helps, i'm tall and lean. Thanks!

Hey girl,

You're lucky you live in warm weather during the winter! If you want to look cute and still stick to your school's dress code, why not go with a cute skirt and printed top, or a cardi over your favorite tanks and tees? Check out this post on tips for tall chicas: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/20/5-style-tips-for-tall-gals.aspx and this one on how to spice up your jeans-and-tee combo: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/13/Makeover-your-jeans-and-tee-combo.aspx for more ideas.

Meghan D.

by Kayla9 on 12/21/2011 3:08:52 PM

Mod!
Does it hurt to have your ears pierced? Please be honest! I'm 14 and i want them pierced so bad, but im really scared! how do i be less scared?

Hey girl,

It does pinch a bit, but the pain is super short, and in the long run it's worth it if you want pierced ears! It's less scary if you go with a friend or family member, so invite someone else along for support!

Meghan D.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 12/19/2011 3:02:44 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So I just started acting classes and I had my first class today. I did terrible. In felt so akward and not as good as everybody else. How do I go back next week and really rock it?

Hey girlie,

I've been there! Not with acting, but with other things I've tried before (swimming, figure skating, a first job/internship, etc). First days are always awkward. But remind yourself why you're taking the class: to learn, to practice, and to become a better actor. It doesn't matter if you felt terrible today - you have so much time to improve! That's what it's all about. Try to learn some lessons today and apply your new knowledge during your next class. You'll have good days and bad days, but stay confident and make sure you're constantly learning from your mistakes. That's what matters Smile
Lauren C.

by txtingirl on 12/18/2011 12:00:13 AM

GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 12/17/2011 10:04:14 PM

Sigh...
Drool...

by libbyeeh on 12/17/2011 9:39:08 PM

MOD! My school had a knowledge bowl the other day and i was an alternate and i had to play, but i got paired with this really HOT guy!Smile We only got one question right,he gave me a high 5Laughing,but other than that he didn't really talk to me at all, just other people. On our 3rd question we got out, and now that i think of it it was REALLY easy! I feel really embarrassed because he was trying all this complicated math and i was just standing (all dazed and dumb from the crowd and this hot guy depending on me)there saying idk and kinda agreeing with him.SO awkward!I really wish i could have said something to him after we got out like sry we did so bad or that was pretty hard, or good try...but i was just making a fool of myself!do u think he was disappointed to be paired with me? how can i feel less embarrassed?I guess i could try to get up the courage to add him on facebook and leave him a note, but probably not. btw hes not in my classes so i wont get to talk to him... THX mod!

Hey girlfriend, I don't really think you need to say something, but if you really want to I think you should Facebook him. Add him and send him a message, saying that he was a great partner and that you had fun with him. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 12/17/2011 9:03:14 PM

i really want the makeup and the case!!!!

by greeknspooky on 12/17/2011 8:02:01 PM

my dad wnats the dj thing for ipad for his b day.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/17/2011 6:18:53 PM

i have the make up thing , except its from avon <3 Smile

by abcgirl790 on 12/17/2011 6:11:14 PM

OMG!!!!!! I want those Lady Gaga press-on nails soooooooooo badly!!!!!!! I love them!!!!! <3 Love you Lady Gaga!!!!!!!! <3

by CupcakePanda on 12/17/2011 4:16:09 PM

MODMODMOD Me and this other girl got in a fight.She was sooo angry she reported my profile! We got back together though. We are now friends. Can you please help?? Can you make my profile visible again??Please!

Hey girly, I would but I'm not in charge of making profiles visible. Keep checking back and it should be viewable sometime next week. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by GirlyGirl4455 on 12/17/2011 4:11:32 PM

please join my club lolSmile it a club where you get to laugh and i still need one more officerSmile!!

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 4:04:05 PM

I usually get this stuff anyway

by buzzingbee on 12/17/2011 3:49:53 PM

MODMODMOD
so on friday my class is going to a cave for a field trip.
my teacher said we are going to get wet and muddy,
what should i wear?
how should i do my hair?
also i need to bring an extra outfit for afterwards since it will be muddy and wet, do have any ideas?
thanks so much!!
xoxo sail

Hey girl, wow that's so cool! Totally jealous. Wear something you don't care about. A Tee under a sweatshirt and some old jeans. You will definitely get muddy! Wear your hair up, just in case you break a sweat, wearing hair down can be the worst when that happens. Afterwards you can wear something totally cute. A nicer shirt and leggings maybe? But caves can be on the colder side (depending on where you are) so you might need to bundle up!
lauren r.

by sailaway11 on 12/17/2011 2:32:52 PM

OMG i have the Sephora thing!!!!!!! I got it for an early Xmas prezzie and its AWESOME

by soccerlover99 on 12/17/2011 12:12:11 PM

I'm asking for an iPod Touch!

by sweetooth on 12/17/2011 11:58:12 AM

MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD
I'm having a few boy problems. I'm a freshmen and one of my close friends is a junior. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and he's been a little bit more friendly. he always tries to hug me or pick me up and the other day he jokingly told me that he was my new boyfriend. He calls me cute but I don't know if he means it in a little kid sort of way or in a girlfriend kind of way. When I told my sophomore friend she said that when freshmen girls date older guys they always get played. I don't know what to do. Please help me

Hey girl,

Your friend is probably worried that an older guy will want to move too fast, because he'll have different expectations from you. This can be true of relationships with age differences, but I can't say for your guy specifically! If you want to go for him, just be careful -- and back out if he makes you uncomfortable in any way! Check out these articles for more tips on dating older guys.

Meghan D.

by earthyartist on 12/17/2011 11:34:22 AM

Cool gifts! I like the pink case

by caligirl99 on 12/17/2011 11:34:04 AM

I have the Sephora set, cuz I got it on sale on Black Friday Smile I LOOOOOOVVVEEEEEE it! Also love the coach wristlet...

by Colierox on 12/17/2011 11:14:10 AM

um why does it all cost so much?

Hey girl,

These are our "dream gifts" -- the ones we know we can't afford, but wish we could have!

Meghan D.

by sparkle and shop on 12/17/2011 10:54:40 AM

The expensive thing I'm asking for is an iPod touch!!

by svds on 12/17/2011 10:49:38 AM

@Chloe<3 Actually, my sister has that cleansing system and it's doing wonders on her skin. She had a bunch of pimples, used the cleansing system one night, and the net morning her face was almost completely cleared up.

by MusikRox1999 on 12/17/2011 4:10:30 AM

I heard that the Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Care Cleansing System isn't good for your skin. :o

by Chloe<3 on 12/17/2011 2:18:24 AM

OHHHHHHH I have that Sephora thing! I got it for my BirthDay a month ago! It's soooooooooooooo AMAZING!!!!!!! Lol

by krazykotabug on 12/17/2011 12:50:05 AM