5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Hot hair products we hope to find under the tree

The must-have gifts for your gorge mane.

The last thing on this list I'd want to see under my tree is a hair straightener. For 2 reasons:
1 I can't stand heat damage
2 I like my hair the way it is anyway. I think it's prettier.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 10:00:20 PM

I have that moroccan oil and its awesome! Works so well in my tangly, frizzy hair!

by ngizmo15 on 3/2/2012 11:41:28 PM

I have EXTREMELY thick hair. It's also curly/wavy. It is really dry and i have no ideas on what might make it less dry. Do you have any ideas for conditioners that may make it more moisturized?

Hey chickie,

Check out this article with products for curly girlies! We definitely have what you need there <3
Lauren C.

by Lioncub190 on 2/23/2012 4:28:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I really don't like my hair. It gets really bad tangles in the back of i,t so it sticks out and I have to keep tucking it under the rest of my hair. It's wavy, and dry where the tangles are, in the back of my hair. But greasy on top. Gross & strange, I know. My friends have started saying "Your hair looks kinda frizzy today..." so I get really self-concious about my hair. How often should I brush my hair out really well and how often should I take showers? Any tips? Thank youuSmile

I suggest you do this: when you shower ONLY shampoo the top of your head. Only massage it into your roots and get that part clean. Let the suds run down the rest of your hair when you wash out the shampoo. This will allow your natural oils to keep your hair from being as frizzy and it will get rid of the oil on your scalp. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by rosierosie on 2/21/2012 6:36:20 PM

for winning prizes we get them sent to our house to the address that we entered when we first signed up. I just moved how do i change my address????

Hey girl! I would email Trish at and put "Contests" in the subject line to get that sorted out!

Colleen K.

by rockstar223 on 2/20/2012 6:54:35 AM

Mod, Mod, Mod! Do you have any hairstyle ideas for a dance? I have long brown hair, straight, and I like having it up. Thanks Smile

Of course!! My personal faves are Dianna Agron's SAG awards style, a low bun like LC's casual 'do, and the looped ponytail Smile
Lauren C.

by writer_gal on 2/17/2012 10:08:21 PM

I seriously hate my hair. It's extremely long and gets greasy in 2 hours. I put my hair up often because of it. Today right after my hair dried I put it up and now I take it out and it's greasy! UG!

Hey girlie,

If it's so long and it's really bothering you, why not get a haircut or trim? It could really help to make your hair feel lighter, healthier, and cleaner! Plus, read this article for some more tips on greasy hair and how to overcome it! Smile
Lauren C.

by pandalover458 on 1/20/2012 11:55:26 PM

Well i don't have frizzy hair, but i've used this and so has my mom... It's amazing!(:

by softball6 on 1/19/2012 7:06:38 AM

My hair is just a ball of curly frizz!! Literally people say it has an atmosphere!! I've tried the Moroccan Oil and it sometimes works but not always! What's up with that???

by LilBandGleek on 1/16/2012 4:58:15 PM

Are the hair tips only for white girls

Hey girl,

Not at all! Not all our hair tips will work for everyone (like personally, my hair is stick straight, so any hairdo with curls is a big NOPE), but lots of our hair tips can work on different types of hair textures! Give them a try and see if your hair cooperates Smile Keep practicing til you get it down!
Lauren C.

by rockstar223 on 1/5/2012 6:59:11 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!