11 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

14 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

15 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Hot hair products we hope to find under the tree

The must-have gifts for your gorge mane.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Merry Christmas! Anyways, I need hair help. My hair is so blah, and damaged, and frizzy, and, eww. I just hate it! I see the Moroccan Oil treatment, but I don't have that much money. What can I do to make my curls/waves shiny, smooth, and healthy again?
And do hair growth vitamins work? Because the other day I burned my hair on the curling iron and a small 2 centimeter or so section fell out. O:

Hey girlie,

Read these articles! We've got tips to fight frizz and also to hydrate your hair to make it feel soft and healthy again Smile #1 tip: coedition your hair every time you wash (plus a deep conditioner twice a week)...it'll really make a difference!

P.S. Please please please try to give it a break with the heat! Don't curl/straighten your hair for a while - and, when you do, try not to do it every day. The fact that it literally fell out is a sign that you need to give it some time to breathe <3

Lauren C.

by Noellastarr0206 on 12/25/2011 1:37:21 AM

I LOVE the Remington hair straightener and the Moroccan hair oil treatment!

by rosiegrl on 12/22/2011 9:50:51 AM

MODMODMOD
People tell me I'm pretty but i don't think i am. Sometimes i do, but it depends. I have a pretty low self esteem. My friend says all the time to have more confidence but it's hard. Is there any way for me to have more confidence or make me feel prettier?

Hey girl,

Whoa, don't be so tough on yourself! Check out this article, http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/17/i-want-more-confidence.aspx and try little things that make you more confident, like wearing a different hairstyle or awesome shoes. Make a list of things you like about yourself, and refer to it whenever you're feeling down! If you feel your low self-esteem is serious, check out this post, http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx, which has hotlines and resources for those battling depression. You should also discuss this with a trusted adult, such as a family member, guidance counselor, teacher or doc.

Meghan D.

by jblover257 on 12/21/2011 4:46:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD What's the best way to tame frizz without hairspray? thanks Smile

Hey girly, try getting some anti-frizz shampoo or hair oil. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by bookworm22 on 12/17/2011 5:45:34 PM

I connect to YouTube with my Gmail and in my history it says that I watched a ton of really inappropriate videos which I did NOT. I'm scared someone I know will see this and get me in trouble for something I didn't do. I don't know much about this YouTube/Gmail connection at all. Help!!

Hey girlie,

Did you leave your account logged in at a public/friend's computer? It's possible that you didn't log out by accident, so someone else came on and looked them up. Try going into settings and changing your password, then clearing your browsing history if possible. Start fresh! <3
Lauren C.

by svds on 12/16/2011 10:50:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I have an acting coaching tomorrow (my first session) and I don't know what to wear! I'm thinking blue skinny jeans, but what should I wear with that? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Keep it simple so your fashion choices don't get in the way of learning! Blue skinny jeans will work great with a pair of boots and a simple, fitted black tee shirt Smile A ponytail and a light scarf will seal the deal.
Lauren C.

by txtingirl on 12/16/2011 10:46:45 PM

Mod
This is a wierd question but for Christmas my siblings and I all get one "special gift" that is bigger then the rest. The problem is I'm not sure what I want and I know I have to decide soon since it is getting so close to Christmas! I was thinking about asking for the kindle because my mom has one and I use it and like it. But now there is the kindle fire and I don't know which one would be better(for me). I am always on facebook (and GL! haha) but we have a laptop that I use. I think I would mostly use it for books. What do you think? And I'm not really sure what else to ask for since I don't really want anything lol but my mom keeps asking me for ideas.
Thanks! =-)

Hey girlie,

If you don't want anything, you could ask for something practical: a new warm coat, the gorgeous designer bedspread you've been eyeing, a donation to a charity that holds special meaning for you, etc. If you want to go the electronics route, I'd go for the plain Kindle. Since you'll mostly use it for reading, it's better for mom and dad to save money and get the one you really need. Kindle Fire is awesome, but you don't need to be connected to the internet allllll the time...even though we obviously love it lots ;) But mom/dad could think that the Kindle Fire is worth it since you get more "bang for your buck" (aka more features for the money they spend on it)... try giving them a few vague ideas, then letting them surprise you with what they think is appropriate!
Lauren C.

by rosietoes4ever on 12/16/2011 10:01:48 PM

I use the knockoff morrocan oil on my hair every day... I love its Smile

by stargirl210 on 12/16/2011 9:30:05 PM

I Have A Chi Straightner And Curler It Works Wonders.

by EddyKala on 12/16/2011 7:22:41 PM

Hey guys!
Please become a fan on my advice queen page! No question is too embarrassing! I promise to respond really quickly. I check every day! I love to give advice so please come to me for help! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/16/2011 6:54:06 PM