AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

Jingle bell jam fest

7 songs to sing. 6 treats to try. 5 DIY decorations. Joy to the world!

can u give me the link where i could sign up for GL's daily texts?

Hey girlie,

Can't find that link right now (I'm not sure if we're still doing the texting or not...I'll keep looking), but here is the link to all our newsletters Smile
Lauren C.

by CALIFGIRL on 12/17/2011 9:38:34 PM

Join my club lolSmile!!!!!!

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 4:00:01 PM

Thanks so much for putting Love Actually on the Quiz & this post. I love that movie it's my fave and me and my gram watch it all the time along with Mamma Mia. It's our special thing!!

by yellowfluff on 12/17/2011 8:35:06 AM

Hi, I remember looking through comments and one of the users asked for help on finding colleges and one of the MODs responded with a website-I reallllyyy need that website for my brother!

I'm so sorry, chica. But, I have no idea what that site may have been.  Do you have any idea where it may have been?  I do know that has a section perf for college planning.
Jordan S.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 12/15/2011 12:50:58 PM

Love Actually is one of the best Christmas movies ever. Just sayin'.

by [reinventlove]♥ on 12/14/2011 10:21:42 PM

Guys, look up "I'm not a dang polar bear, I'm a human being" by Rocky Loves Emily on Youtube. BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVAHHH!!!!!

by pandagirl21 on 12/14/2011 8:10:47 PM

I love the song Drummer Boy by Justin Bieber!!!I LOVE IT!!!!

by mrs.bieber1018 on 12/14/2011 6:37:53 PM

Cool ideas!

by sweetooth on 12/14/2011 3:16:01 PM

Sounds like fun!! Smile

by LaCroix on 12/14/2011 10:53:57 AM

come over to my profile, and click my group "dear diary," i tell you all of my secrets, and about my terrible life. please come and watch me write...i need advice. you don't even have to give me advice. you can just read. thanks.

by sarahm.(: on 12/13/2011 11:24:05 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!