9 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U πŸ’†πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

10 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy πŸ‘‰οΏ½@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

11 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Jingle bell jam fest

7 songs to sing. 6 treats to try. 5 DIY decorations. Joy to the world!

MOD MOD MOD!
can u give me the link where i could sign up for GL's daily texts?

Hey girlie,

Can't find that link right now (I'm not sure if we're still doing the texting or not...I'll keep looking), but here is the link to all our newsletters Smile
Lauren C.

by CALIFGIRL on 12/17/2011 9:38:34 PM

Join my club lolSmile!!!!!!

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 4:00:01 PM

Thanks so much for putting Love Actually on the Quiz & this post. I love that movie it's my fave and me and my gram watch it all the time along with Mamma Mia. It's our special thing!!

by yellowfluff on 12/17/2011 8:35:06 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Hi, I remember looking through comments and one of the users asked for help on finding colleges and one of the MODs responded with a website-I reallllyyy need that website for my brother!

I'm so sorry, chica. But, I have no idea what that site may have been.  Do you have any idea where it may have been?  I do know that collegeboard.com has a section perf for college planning.
Jordan S.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 12/15/2011 12:50:58 PM

Love Actually is one of the best Christmas movies ever. Just sayin'.

by [reinventlove]β™₯ on 12/14/2011 10:21:42 PM

Guys, look up "I'm not a dang polar bear, I'm a human being" by Rocky Loves Emily on Youtube. BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVAHHH!!!!!

by pandagirl21 on 12/14/2011 8:10:47 PM

I love the song Drummer Boy by Justin Bieber!!!I LOVE IT!!!!

by mrs.bieber1018 on 12/14/2011 6:37:53 PM

Cool ideas!

by sweetooth on 12/14/2011 3:16:01 PM

Sounds like fun!! Smile

by LaCroix on 12/14/2011 10:53:57 AM

WANT TO READ MY DIARY?

come over to my profile, and click my group "dear diary," i tell you all of my secrets, and about my terrible life. please come and watch me write...i need advice. you don't even have to give me advice. you can just read. thanks.

by sarahm.(: on 12/13/2011 11:24:05 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.