4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

4 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Jingle bell jam fest

7 songs to sing. 6 treats to try. 5 DIY decorations. Joy to the world!

can u give me the link where i could sign up for GL's daily texts?

Hey girlie,

Can't find that link right now (I'm not sure if we're still doing the texting or not...I'll keep looking), but here is the link to all our newsletters Smile
Lauren C.

by CALIFGIRL on 12/17/2011 9:38:34 PM

Join my club lolSmile!!!!!!

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 4:00:01 PM

Thanks so much for putting Love Actually on the Quiz & this post. I love that movie it's my fave and me and my gram watch it all the time along with Mamma Mia. It's our special thing!!

by yellowfluff on 12/17/2011 8:35:06 AM

Hi, I remember looking through comments and one of the users asked for help on finding colleges and one of the MODs responded with a website-I reallllyyy need that website for my brother!

I'm so sorry, chica. But, I have no idea what that site may have been.  Do you have any idea where it may have been?  I do know that has a section perf for college planning.
Jordan S.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 12/15/2011 12:50:58 PM

Love Actually is one of the best Christmas movies ever. Just sayin'.

by [reinventlove]♥ on 12/14/2011 10:21:42 PM

Guys, look up "I'm not a dang polar bear, I'm a human being" by Rocky Loves Emily on Youtube. BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVAHHH!!!!!

by pandagirl21 on 12/14/2011 8:10:47 PM

I love the song Drummer Boy by Justin Bieber!!!I LOVE IT!!!!

by mrs.bieber1018 on 12/14/2011 6:37:53 PM

Cool ideas!

by sweetooth on 12/14/2011 3:16:01 PM

Sounds like fun!! Smile

by LaCroix on 12/14/2011 10:53:57 AM

come over to my profile, and click my group "dear diary," i tell you all of my secrets, and about my terrible life. please come and watch me write...i need advice. you don't even have to give me advice. you can just read. thanks.

by sarahm.(: on 12/13/2011 11:24:05 PM

Okay ANYONE out there please help me, I don't know what to do anymore. I REALLY like this guy, and he's great and all, but I don't think he likes me back. So I'm trying to get over him, but every time I look at him all I can see is how perfect he is. Can someone please tell me how to get over him?! It's getting to the point where I like him so much it hurts

by christi11 on 12/13/2011 8:15:53 PM

I can't stand Justin Bieber

by Princess Keziyah on 12/13/2011 7:23:25 PM

SHE AND HIM. Yes. Omigosh yes. I love them so much.

by fudgemonkey on 12/13/2011 6:26:44 PM

by floridagrl123 on 12/13/2011 6:16:31 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!