11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Miranda Cosgrove talks New Year's Eve plans

See what the teen queen has in store for this year's midnight bash...

Help! So, the other day we took a test in math. I have a C+ right now. Anyways I am SO nervous about my grade. I mean, I know I can't do anything about the grade now. But in one way, I think I got like a B or something. In another way, I think I got like an F! I am SO nervous! How do I stay more calm. IDK when she'll have our grades up online. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe Sunday or Saturday, I'm not sure. I really hope soon, though. Because this weekend I was planning to have like a perfect weekend (I have a bunch of recorded movies, books, and magazines) but being all stressed is going to ruin it. So any ideas? Thank you soo much! If I did bad, I will have a C, a C- at the worst. Not a D or F or anything... but still. Thanks!

Hey girl,

You can't do anything until you actually GET your grade, so try to distract yourself by working on other homework, taking some time to pamper yourself and unwind, and talk about your concerns with someone who could help make you feel better, like an older sib or parent. They've been through bad grades and "rocky" school years too, so they can totally help you put this into perspective Smile Working on homework for this class (or just studying so you understand the material better) can also help because it'll make you feel like you're doing something about the problem! It's always better to feel more active and involved in your own life, rather than just waiting around for good/bad news. The most important thing is to hang in there <3 We all go through this! As long as you work hard and do your best to understand the material, you can't beat yourself up!
Lauren C.

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 10:52:12 PM

hi i just updated my profile a hour or so ago and every time i go on it it keeps saying that my profile is being moderated check back in a few. how much more do i have to wait for it to be moderated? please please help, thank you.

by Daniela R. on 1/3/2012 7:43:55 PM

I'm very outgoing and weird... All my friends love me for who I am... Is being outgoing and weird OK??????

by hermione&ron on 12/30/2011 10:15:39 AM

Ok I know this is sort of random but I absolutely love her top!!!
Have fun at your New Year's bash, Miranda!
I know I'll be sitting at home or at my friend's house drinking hot chocolate watching the ball drop from all the way across the U.S. although I'd like to be spending it with my crush. He's my celebrity §♥§

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 12/23/2011 10:57:38 PM

Class of 2016 Club
Join if you're currently in 8th grade!
We talk about:
Money Making
Summer
Music
Movies
Books
Anything....so PLEASE JOIN!
Only if you're in 8th grade plz!

by ButterflyGirl18 on 12/23/2011 9:24:06 PM

I can't wait till new years!!2012 here I come!!

If u need advice on anything at all come to my profile page or my advice queen page<3 I guarantee that I will answer ur question as fast as possible and I will give u the best advice that i can!!!!(:

by artistchic99 on 12/23/2011 4:33:07 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/23/2011 3:53:37 PM

Selena Gomez and Avril Lavigne, don't forget Kelly Clarkson!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/23/2011 2:15:04 PM

I love this! Smile And I also love how this picture isn't all truely "perfect". Miranda's hair is a little messy, but that show's that she's just like all of us! Smile xoxo

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/23/2011 12:52:07 PM