1 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

3 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

COMMENTS

Step away from the cookie dough!

Yeah, yeah: Raw cookie dough is delish, we know. But did you know it can make you seriously sick?

I don't like the taste of cookie dough anyway, so...

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/7/2012 1:52:05 PM

wow thanks mom!!!!! not!!

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:49:55 PM

Well, that sucks. I've always eaten cookie dough, this is soooo sad. Tear, tear. Lol ;)

by Beca:p on 1/30/2012 8:56:07 PM

i <3 cookie dough Frown

by gotfashion_14 on 1/14/2012 9:56:23 AM

Aww!! i love cookie dough!

by gummybear<3 on 1/12/2012 6:05:21 PM

Oh NO.
I love cookie dough!!!!

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 9:09:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD....I love cookie dough and my mother has warned me about eating it raw. She told me that the raw eggs were the main factor that caused sickness. Would it be okay to eat cookie dough if it is not made with eggs?

Hey girl,

According to the New York Times' research we cited in this article, the culprit of health risks in raw cookie dough is unprocessed flour, not raw eggs. If you can find a dough that has processed flour and you eat it without raw eggs, you may be fine, but it's not worth the risk! Stick to cookie dough ice cream, or enjoy your cookies the way they're meant to be eaten: cooked!

Meghan D.

by kStar813 on 12/21/2011 3:11:42 PM

i love to eat cookie dough... its gonna be hard not eating it but i gotta do wat i gotta do!

by pinkersz on 12/19/2011 2:07:02 PM

hey everyone join my club lolSmile, im looking for a person to take over the last costom position! also its a great club where anyone can join and were partying!! lolSmile is where you can comment freely, and we give great advice!! plz join. thanx
~Nora

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 6:51:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I eat a lot!!!!!! I need help please!!!!! I get home from school eat a couple of snacks then dinner a couple minutes later, than more snacks and more until i go to bed!!!! HELP!!

Hey girlie,

Wayyy too many snacks! Snacks aren't bad if you have them once in a while and make healthy choices (granola bars, yogurt, an oatmeal cookie, carrot sticks and Ranch dressing) over unhealthy ones (cookies, chips, ice cream)...but having so many in one day is a lot! Instead, try packing a granola bar in your backpack and eating it on the way home from school. Then, don't have any food til dinner. After dinner, wait an hour for it to digest. If you're still hungry, have a small, smart snack. Then only drink water until bed! This will help you feel full, make good choices, and cut down on how many snacks you normally have Smile
Lauren C.