7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

The cutest guys of 2011

6 hotties we've had our eyes on all year long

umm only half the guys on this list are cute: Dan, Josh, and Taylor x)

by Alle93 on 12/19/2011 3:11:50 PM

The only person I'd actually go for on this list is Dan Radcliffe, and only then because he's Harry P. You wanna know who's really cute? Evan Peters. Omnomnomnom :3

by [reinventlove]♥ on 12/19/2011 12:52:10 PM

I wish U guys added Harry Styles, he is soooo ah-dor-ab-le!

by GLis awesome on 12/19/2011 11:21:43 AM

The only one of these who I actually think is good looking is Dan Rad.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 12/19/2011 8:45:39 AM

I love Josh Hutcherson! He's really talented, and it's awesome that he was cast in The Hunger Games, my favorite series that I'm now reading for the 4th time! He's the only person on that list I really like at all.

by cuteychica on 12/19/2011 7:11:03 AM

wheres Tom Felton? him and dan radcliffe ,hands down.< 3

by amjl97 on 12/18/2011 6:08:49 PM

@toriphillips13: AGREED! WHERE IS AUSTIN MAHONE?!?! If you guys dont know who he is, he is my profile pic...he is GORGEOUS!

I agree with cody simpson, taylor lautner, and jb...bt eh daniel radcliffe? Ig so...bt the other 2...not really.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 12/18/2011 5:56:54 PM

Taylor L and Bieber are the sexiest.

by Malgal22 on 12/18/2011 5:37:59 PM

loving the pic of cody <3

by PolkaDots1999 on 12/18/2011 3:41:34 PM

i luv taylor lautner!!!
i like all of those guys except radcliffe

by twinkle99 on 12/18/2011 12:39:41 PM