1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

The cutest guys of 2011

6 hotties we've had our eyes on all year long

please join my club lolSmile it a club where you get to laugh and i still need one more officerSmile!!

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 4:03:15 PM

You should've had robert pattinson!! and jb?? I do not like him!!

by svds on 12/17/2011 4:02:54 PM

BIEBER'S BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Aha, I knew I'd find a pic of him in this article, lol, i <3 JB!!!!!!

by clem10 on 12/17/2011 2:26:07 PM

Justin Bieber isn't cute! What is he doing on that list?

by gldiva98 on 12/17/2011 2:18:07 PM

it should be:
DARREN CRISS~JOEY RICHTER~DANIEL RADCLIFFE~chris evans~pierre boulanger~ryan reynolds (:

by kellebelle99 on 12/17/2011 1:40:08 PM

totaly Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson!!!!!<33

by mrs.bieber1018 on 12/17/2011 12:19:58 PM

GL You should've done Darren Criss instead of Chrod Overstreet

by TeamAlice33 on 12/17/2011 12:15:17 PM

oh and that guy from Glee looks like a ken doll just sayin

by Princess Keziyah on 12/17/2011 12:02:07 PM

I like none of those ppl what about Drake,Chris Brown,Channing Tatum or Liam Hemsworth

by Princess Keziyah on 12/17/2011 12:01:02 PM

Even though I feel like something's missing from this list, I think Justin Bieber (even though I'm not the hugest fan of his songs) and Chord Overstreet are kinda cute.

by sweetooth on 12/17/2011 11:56:31 AM