2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

The cutest guys of 2011

6 hotties we've had our eyes on all year long

I feel like this list is seriously lacking some Logan Lerman. Whats up with that?

by skybaby94 on 12/17/2011 11:48:03 AM

i love taylor lautner, chord overstreet, and josh hutcherson!! they are soo cute!!!

by pink and purple girl on 12/17/2011 11:47:05 AM

Taylor Lautner and Josh Hutcherson! You guys just made my day! Laughing

by guitarluv17 on 12/17/2011 11:40:59 AM

Where's Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance? I love him! Or Logan Lerman?

by Awtechnofish on 12/17/2011 11:40:27 AM

I love Justin Bieber, Taylor Launter, and Chord Overstreet!

by caligirl99 on 12/17/2011 11:32:42 AM

josh hutcherson is cute when he doesn't have his hair all gelled like that

by the_last_ninja on 12/17/2011 11:19:43 AM

I agree with pottergirl135, Rupert Grint is my longest lasting crush. I've been under his spell since I was 4. Definitely hottest guy ever!

by beachgirl324 on 12/17/2011 11:11:27 AM

Honestly, I think Cody Simpson is a horrible singer and just kinda ugly. No offense to the peplum who love him.

by Foodiejr99 on 12/17/2011 10:39:58 AM