12 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

14 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

COMMENTS

The cutest guys of 2011

6 hotties we've had our eyes on all year long

Justin Bieber and Daniel Radcliff are cute Smile

by kewauneegal on 12/17/2011 9:58:03 AM

I love tay lautner!!!! Sooooo hotttttttt!!!!! Ewy i hate cody simpson, hes such a copy of jb.... Jb is way better! Meghan D.

by Punky99 on 12/17/2011 9:34:21 AM

Daniel Radcliffe!!! He's sooo hot. @Drosedog-I totally agree! @pottergirl135-Rupert Grint is totally hot too!!<3

by GirlyGirl4455 on 12/17/2011 9:31:08 AM

Cody simpson is so the hottest guy out there. Justin bieber is just ok. Sure is new song, misltoe, is amazing but have you seen the video. Self centered much.

by novalesko on 12/17/2011 9:20:15 AM

Personally, I think that Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) is the hottest guy of the year Smile

by pottergirl135 on 12/17/2011 9:10:08 AM

@Chloe<3 lol it's Daniel radcliff not the biebs. I only think the third guy is cute

by Drosedogg on 12/17/2011 8:32:16 AM

Hey girls! Please become a fan on my advice queen page! I love to give advice and I can help you with any problem.

Also, please join the club DIY queens!! It has awesome ideas for jewelry, room decor and more! Please join! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/17/2011 8:31:28 AM

i see there is sam evans from glee..eh ehmm where is harry shum jr, ?!?! (mike chang from glee) he is wayyy hotter than any of those guys!!!!

by uzbekistan on 12/17/2011 8:26:55 AM

Lol its weird to see Justin Bieber last.

by Chloe<3 on 12/17/2011 2:02:06 AM

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Calling all bookworm babes! CLICK HERE to enter our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.