12 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

15 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

16 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

The cutest guys of 2011

6 hotties we've had our eyes on all year long

Justin Bieber looks like a five year old boy, and cody simpson looks like an 8 year old girl.

by spencer9800 on 3/12/2012 8:55:16 PM

EWWWWW DANIEL RADCLIFFE! He is a ugly a'f! An LOL JB looks like a girl in the picture! HAHAHA

by SweetSami on 12/30/2011 4:48:33 PM

i agree with cody simpson, taylor lautner, and josh hutcherson. i think that they should have tom felton instead of radcliffe...they shud also have keegan allen frum pll cuz he is so hott

by twinkle99 on 12/24/2011 4:35:12 PM

And you forgot Ian Somerhalder!

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 11:45:07 PM

I only agree with Taylor Lautner and Justin Bieber

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 11:44:45 PM

Kudos to having Dan Radcliffe, but where are Tom Felton and Darren Criss?? Smile

by the_cameras_are_lying on 12/22/2011 2:16:37 PM

I think you forgot the totally awesome Darren Criss

by gLeek0622 on 12/20/2011 6:50:41 PM

1) TAYLOR LAUNTER IS SOOOOOOO HOT BUT HE SHOULD BE NUMBER
ONE
2) JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULDNT BE ON THIS LIST HE AINT THAT
CUTE ITS JUST GROSS
3) ITS TRUE THAT GUY FROM THE HUNGER GAMES DOES HAVE A
SQUARE HEAD

tAYLOR lAUTNER FOREVER!!!!!!<3

by GirlWithCurls on 12/20/2011 4:08:30 PM

1.) u forgot Ross Lynch from Austin & Aly and Logan Lerman from Percy Jackson(even tho it came out in 2009)
2.) Josh Hutcherson has a square head lol Tong and I can't wait to c the Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 95 MORE DAYS!!(yes I'm counting)
3.) I don't think any of them r cute... mayb that Glee guy..

by unicornninja on 12/19/2011 8:24:12 PM

ummmm why is alex pettyfer not on this list?!?!?!?!?! Tong

by mkroberts96 on 12/19/2011 4:30:02 PM

umm only half the guys on this list are cute: Dan, Josh, and Taylor x)

by Alle93 on 12/19/2011 3:11:50 PM

The only person I'd actually go for on this list is Dan Radcliffe, and only then because he's Harry P. You wanna know who's really cute? Evan Peters. Omnomnomnom :3

by [reinventlove]♥ on 12/19/2011 12:52:10 PM

I wish U guys added Harry Styles, he is soooo ah-dor-ab-le!

by GLis awesome on 12/19/2011 11:21:43 AM

The only one of these who I actually think is good looking is Dan Rad.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 12/19/2011 8:45:39 AM

I love Josh Hutcherson! He's really talented, and it's awesome that he was cast in The Hunger Games, my favorite series that I'm now reading for the 4th time! He's the only person on that list I really like at all.

by cuteychica on 12/19/2011 7:11:03 AM

wheres Tom Felton? him and dan radcliffe ,hands down.< 3

by amjl97 on 12/18/2011 6:08:49 PM

@toriphillips13: AGREED! WHERE IS AUSTIN MAHONE?!?! If you guys dont know who he is, he is my profile pic...he is GORGEOUS!

I agree with cody simpson, taylor lautner, and jb...bt eh daniel radcliffe? Ig so...bt the other 2...not really.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 12/18/2011 5:56:54 PM

Taylor L and Bieber are the sexiest.

by Malgal22 on 12/18/2011 5:37:59 PM

loving the pic of cody <3

by PolkaDots1999 on 12/18/2011 3:41:34 PM

i luv taylor lautner!!!
i like all of those guys except radcliffe

by twinkle99 on 12/18/2011 12:39:41 PM

only one i agree with is daniel radcliffe(: no austin mahone? soo hott(:

by toriphillips13 on 12/18/2011 11:56:27 AM

I SOOOO AGREE WITH TAYLOR LAUTNER!

And not only is he super cute with an awesome bod, he is nice and has a sweet personality. so he is hot on the inside and out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by peacegirl1723 on 12/18/2011 12:04:04 AM

But! No Chris Colfer? Am I the only person on the internet that finds him attractive? (Ha, well, no, thank you very much, Tumblr.)

by peaches and raspberries on 12/17/2011 11:58:00 PM

They are all cute in their own way. GL could you ever have a shirtless group of hot guys! They are way hotter like that.
Smile

by luckykel on 12/17/2011 11:55:24 PM

speaking of hot guysssss.. theres this guy in my pe class and im like in love with him.... haha idk if he even knows my name tho... hes in 8th grade and i am is 7th.. how can i talk to him and stuff w/ out it being akward... its not rlly normal @ our skool for different grades to date... thx

Hey girlie,

Even if it isn't normal at your school, you'll never know if you don't try! Since you both have P.E. together, try starting a convo while you're running around playing soccer, stretching before class, or hanging out waiting for your turn at bat. Do some research beforehand and see what his interests/activities are. Does he love basketball? Is he a secret math nerd? Does he work part-time at a record store? Whatever it is, try to ask him a question about one of his major hobbies. That way, you start the convo by 1) seeming interested in something he loves, 2) asking him about himself, and 3) making him feel smart by knowing something you want to learn. Smile
Lauren C.

by rosemaryluver on 12/17/2011 11:48:32 PM

I agree with all except Daniel Radcliffe and Cody Simpson. And Justin Bieber. He's cute, but not especially. He gets WAY too much attention.

by christineah111 on 12/17/2011 11:31:52 PM

i think justin bieber and taylor lauthner are but not daniel!

by tpowell11 on 12/17/2011 11:01:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i feel really depressed when i go on facebook cause theres some people i really i wanna be friends with and a guy i really wanna go out with. How can i date him and become friends with them and overcome my shyness? please help!!

Hey babe,

It's easy to sit at home on Facebook and envy other people - wish we had their clothes, their cars, their seemingly active social lives, etc. All the mobile uploads and stuff can totally make ya jealous! Instead of sitting there refreshing your Facebook news feed, shut the computer and get involved. Try joining a new club, trying a sport, getting a job, volunteering, or joining a local youth group. These are all great ways to meet new people and connect with them! Then, over time, you can take your friendship to the next level by hanging out outside of your club/job for fun, texting, and even uploading pics of your own. This will give you confidence and people to support you when you try chatting with your crush ;)
Lauren C.

by tpowell11 on 12/17/2011 10:58:42 PM

I agree with Josh Hutcherson,but no one else.

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/17/2011 10:30:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'sm normally a really outgoing person but i always get SUPER shy and nervous around my crush and it ends up that i dont even talk to him or i dont see him! How can i get less shy around guys that I like?

Hey girlie,

You gotta give yourself an AMAZING pep talk before you go up to him. Remind yourself how confident you are in other social situations. Think about what you normally talk to people about, then remind yourself that he is a normal person. Sure he's your crush, but he's not any different: he'll still love talking about his interests, being complimented, and having a good, fun convo. Take a deep breath and go for it! The more you do it, the more you'll realize that the same rules still apply...and you'll start to relax Smile
Lauren C.

by teamswift on 12/17/2011 10:01:08 PM

eww daniel radcliff?? oh yes, taylor lautner!!!

by StylinGirl01 on 12/17/2011 9:58:11 PM

What about ONE DIRECTION? you should mention ONE DIRECTION sometime ;)

by pinkcupcakezrule on 12/17/2011 9:04:25 PM

Oh come on why is Justin Bieber on here? Yeah so what there was a craze about him for a year but you know what he is just a kid who is so full of himself that he reeks of arrogance, conceitedness, and contemptuousness.

by da-runner on 12/17/2011 8:56:37 PM

@Drosedogg um actually its justin bieber that is last click the arrow lol

by zumba on 12/17/2011 8:37:38 PM

the only one i found even a little bit cute is Josh Hutcherson

by zumba on 12/17/2011 8:35:31 PM

ugh i dont think ANY r cute especially cody simpson and chord overstreet (ewww)

by greeknspooky on 12/17/2011 8:10:09 PM

I don't really think Cody Simpson is very cute. But Chord Overstreet is SO hot! <3 lol Smile

by peaceluvandhockey on 12/17/2011 6:53:10 PM

Just my opinion btw but Daniel Radcliffe is NOT cute

by Sheyenne on 12/17/2011 4:57:46 PM

Def Taylor Lautner!!

by Sheyenne on 12/17/2011 4:55:52 PM

Yes!! Josh Hutcherson AND Daniel Radicliffe!! The ones I wanted the most !!!

by Jessy4132001 on 12/17/2011 4:37:57 PM

please join my club lolSmile it a club where you get to laugh and i still need one more officerSmile!!

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 4:03:15 PM

You should've had robert pattinson!! and jb?? I do not like him!!

by svds on 12/17/2011 4:02:54 PM

BIEBER'S BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Aha, I knew I'd find a pic of him in this article, lol, i <3 JB!!!!!!

by clem10 on 12/17/2011 2:26:07 PM

Justin Bieber isn't cute! What is he doing on that list?

by gldiva98 on 12/17/2011 2:18:07 PM

it should be:
DARREN CRISS~JOEY RICHTER~DANIEL RADCLIFFE~chris evans~pierre boulanger~ryan reynolds (:

by kellebelle99 on 12/17/2011 1:40:08 PM

totaly Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson!!!!!<33

by mrs.bieber1018 on 12/17/2011 12:19:58 PM

GL You should've done Darren Criss instead of Chrod Overstreet

by TeamAlice33 on 12/17/2011 12:15:17 PM

oh and that guy from Glee looks like a ken doll just sayin

by Princess Keziyah on 12/17/2011 12:02:07 PM

I like none of those ppl what about Drake,Chris Brown,Channing Tatum or Liam Hemsworth

by Princess Keziyah on 12/17/2011 12:01:02 PM

Even though I feel like something's missing from this list, I think Justin Bieber (even though I'm not the hugest fan of his songs) and Chord Overstreet are kinda cute.

by sweetooth on 12/17/2011 11:56:31 AM

I feel like this list is seriously lacking some Logan Lerman. Whats up with that?

by skybaby94 on 12/17/2011 11:48:03 AM

i love taylor lautner, chord overstreet, and josh hutcherson!! they are soo cute!!!

by pink and purple girl on 12/17/2011 11:47:05 AM

Taylor Lautner and Josh Hutcherson! You guys just made my day! Laughing

by guitarluv17 on 12/17/2011 11:40:59 AM

Where's Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance? I love him! Or Logan Lerman?

by Awtechnofish on 12/17/2011 11:40:27 AM

I love Justin Bieber, Taylor Launter, and Chord Overstreet!

by caligirl99 on 12/17/2011 11:32:42 AM

josh hutcherson is cute when he doesn't have his hair all gelled like that

by the_last_ninja on 12/17/2011 11:19:43 AM

I agree with pottergirl135, Rupert Grint is my longest lasting crush. I've been under his spell since I was 4. Definitely hottest guy ever!

by beachgirl324 on 12/17/2011 11:11:27 AM

Honestly, I think Cody Simpson is a horrible singer and just kinda ugly. No offense to the peplum who love him.

by Foodiejr99 on 12/17/2011 10:39:58 AM

Where's Landon Liboiron? :0

by megan512 on 12/17/2011 10:19:04 AM

Where's Ryan Gossling?

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 12/17/2011 10:01:51 AM

Justin Bieber and Daniel Radcliff are cute Smile

by kewauneegal on 12/17/2011 9:58:03 AM

I love tay lautner!!!! Sooooo hotttttttt!!!!! Ewy i hate cody simpson, hes such a copy of jb.... Jb is way better! Meghan D.

by Punky99 on 12/17/2011 9:34:21 AM

Daniel Radcliffe!!! He's sooo hot. @Drosedog-I totally agree! @pottergirl135-Rupert Grint is totally hot too!!<3

by GirlyGirl4455 on 12/17/2011 9:31:08 AM

Cody simpson is so the hottest guy out there. Justin bieber is just ok. Sure is new song, misltoe, is amazing but have you seen the video. Self centered much.

by novalesko on 12/17/2011 9:20:15 AM

Personally, I think that Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) is the hottest guy of the year Smile

by pottergirl135 on 12/17/2011 9:10:08 AM

@Chloe<3 lol it's Daniel radcliff not the biebs. I only think the third guy is cute

by Drosedogg on 12/17/2011 8:32:16 AM

Hey girls! Please become a fan on my advice queen page! I love to give advice and I can help you with any problem.

Also, please join the club DIY queens!! It has awesome ideas for jewelry, room decor and more! Please join! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/17/2011 8:31:28 AM

i see there is sam evans from glee..eh ehmm where is harry shum jr, ?!?! (mike chang from glee) he is wayyy hotter than any of those guys!!!!

by uzbekistan on 12/17/2011 8:26:55 AM

Lol its weird to see Justin Bieber last.

by Chloe<3 on 12/17/2011 2:02:06 AM