AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

14 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

COMMENTS

5 way-cozy PJ sets for Christmas morning

Look fab and stay comfy unwrapping prezzies this year.

i love 2 but my mo would kill me if i even thought about shopping at victorias secret

by lemonlime123 on 7/21/2012 1:09:57 AM

These are all sooo cute!!! ><

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 4:19:12 PM

Those pjs were so cute and merry christmas everyone

by zania on 12/25/2011 12:42:58 PM

Love the sleep slip! So cute Smile
Join my club Style School, or just post a comment on my profile! I love helping people with fashion 911's and all q's regarding style- from clothes to hair to makeup! Ask away! ♥

by PandaPrincess♥ on 12/24/2011 4:34:13 PM

Who buys $100 pajamas!!!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 12/23/2011 6:27:15 PM

Who can afford $100!! I usually wear boxers and a tee shirt. I can't afford $50 let alone $100

by klooff on 12/23/2011 12:14:51 AM

MODMODMOD
Please help!
Someone gave me a club that I don't want. I was going to make another club, but this is the last one I can have (it counted for my 5th club). I was wondering if you could either transfer it back or delete it. It is called Apple and GirlyGirl4455 gave it to me. Thanks so much!
P.S. I reported this last time but thought that you might want to know that the club of the day is freezed up again.
Again thanks soo much for your help!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

Send an email to brittany@girlslife.com explaining your situation and requesting that your club get deleted. Include as much info as possible! Unfortunately I don't have the power to delete your club, but the editors will get to your request ASAP Smile
Lauren C.

by ellie hills on 12/22/2011 10:20:18 PM

I love the hello kitty ones!!! So cute...

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 9:16:21 PM

Are you kidding me?! Who cares what your jammies look like! (I bet you'll get a ton when you open your presents!) I'd be more exited to open my presents rather than making sure my pajamas are on the A-list.

by vanillaflower on 12/22/2011 8:15:05 PM

Hey MOD can you answer my question please? Do you know any places where there are Glee pajamas, sleep masks, slippers, comforters and pillows? Please please answer this Smile

Hey girlfriend, try getting that stuff at Macy's, Nordstrom, Wal-Mart and Target. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.