8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

5 way-cozy PJ sets for Christmas morning

Look fab and stay comfy unwrapping prezzies this year.

O-M-G !
Luh-ove all of these, but my personal opinions on all of them are:

1.) Hello Kitty is ALWAYS in style!

2.) V.S. has hawt and ah-dorable clothes, but a little risque for Christmas morning with the fam, don'tcha think? I mean, come AWN it's totes presh, but a little sexy for Christmas with all the brothers around. What if something.. fell out?

3.) Snoopy is always a little hottie! I luh-ove him to death.

4.) Juicy = a girls BFF. I'm love with this cutie patootie pant set.

5.) Bulldog jammies = my FAVORITE! How retro and ah-dorable? Smile

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 7:16:59 PM

I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to buy pajamas for $100. That is ridiculus.

Please come to me for advice! I check every day and I love to give advice. No question is too embarrassing! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/19/2011 8:45:51 PM

holy COW! 99 dollars? more than wat i have ill tell u that! lol!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 12/19/2011 8:12:51 PM

Hey girls! Join my club Mr. UNOpiggy. C'mon you know you want too...

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/19/2011 5:50:50 PM

tey r cute and expensive and that victorias secret one looks kinda trashy

by millia7 on 12/19/2011 5:12:26 PM

You can get cuter plaid pajamas at aerie for 70$ less than the Juicy ones.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/19/2011 5:04:35 PM

why????!! no im in luv with the juicy $100 jammies Frown

by girlygirl5432 on 12/19/2011 3:41:42 PM

WHO IS GOING TO BUY A PJ SET FOR 100.00???????????
The snoopy one is adorable.

by meganbenedict on 12/19/2011 3:28:17 PM

I like the Snoopy and dog ones. But they're kind of expensive, don't ya think? my mom got my PJ's for 10 bucks.

by sweetooth on 12/19/2011 3:10:09 PM