5 way-cozy PJ sets for Christmas morning

Look fab and stay comfy unwrapping prezzies this year.

i love 2 but my mo would kill me if i even thought about shopping at victorias secret

by lemonlime123 on 7/21/2012 1:09:57 AM

These are all sooo cute!!! ><

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/7/2012 4:19:12 PM

Those pjs were so cute and merry christmas everyone

by zania on 12/25/2011 12:42:58 PM

Love the sleep slip! So cute Smile
Join my club Style School, or just post a comment on my profile! I love helping people with fashion 911's and all q's regarding style- from clothes to hair to makeup! Ask away! ♥

by PandaPrincess♥ on 12/24/2011 4:34:13 PM

Who buys $100 pajamas!!!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 12/23/2011 6:27:15 PM

Who can afford $100!! I usually wear boxers and a tee shirt. I can't afford $50 let alone $100

by klooff on 12/23/2011 12:14:51 AM

Please help!
Someone gave me a club that I don't want. I was going to make another club, but this is the last one I can have (it counted for my 5th club). I was wondering if you could either transfer it back or delete it. It is called Apple and GirlyGirl4455 gave it to me. Thanks so much!
P.S. I reported this last time but thought that you might want to know that the club of the day is freezed up again.
Again thanks soo much for your help!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

Send an email to explaining your situation and requesting that your club get deleted. Include as much info as possible! Unfortunately I don't have the power to delete your club, but the editors will get to your request ASAP Smile
Lauren C.

by ellie hills on 12/22/2011 10:20:18 PM

I love the hello kitty ones!!! So cute...

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 9:16:21 PM

Are you kidding me?! Who cares what your jammies look like! (I bet you'll get a ton when you open your presents!) I'd be more exited to open my presents rather than making sure my pajamas are on the A-list.

by vanillaflower on 12/22/2011 8:15:05 PM

Hey MOD can you answer my question please? Do you know any places where there are Glee pajamas, sleep masks, slippers, comforters and pillows? Please please answer this Smile

Hey girlfriend, try getting that stuff at Macy's, Nordstrom, Wal-Mart and Target. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by TeamAlice33 on 12/21/2011 8:32:53 PM

O-M-G !
Luh-ove all of these, but my personal opinions on all of them are:

1.) Hello Kitty is ALWAYS in style!

2.) V.S. has hawt and ah-dorable clothes, but a little risque for Christmas morning with the fam, don'tcha think? I mean, come AWN it's totes presh, but a little sexy for Christmas with all the brothers around. What if something.. fell out?

3.) Snoopy is always a little hottie! I luh-ove him to death.

4.) Juicy = a girls BFF. I'm love with this cutie patootie pant set.

5.) Bulldog jammies = my FAVORITE! How retro and ah-dorable? Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 7:16:59 PM

I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to buy pajamas for $100. That is ridiculus.

Please come to me for advice! I check every day and I love to give advice. No question is too embarrassing! Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/19/2011 8:45:51 PM

holy COW! 99 dollars? more than wat i have ill tell u that! lol!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 12/19/2011 8:12:51 PM

Hey girls! Join my club Mr. UNOpiggy. C'mon you know you want too...

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/19/2011 5:50:50 PM

tey r cute and expensive and that victorias secret one looks kinda trashy

by millia7 on 12/19/2011 5:12:26 PM

You can get cuter plaid pajamas at aerie for 70$ less than the Juicy ones.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/19/2011 5:04:35 PM

why????!! no im in luv with the juicy $100 jammies Frown

by girlygirl5432 on 12/19/2011 3:41:42 PM

WHO IS GOING TO BUY A PJ SET FOR 100.00???????????
The snoopy one is adorable.

by meganbenedict on 12/19/2011 3:28:17 PM

I like the Snoopy and dog ones. But they're kind of expensive, don't ya think? my mom got my PJ's for 10 bucks.

by sweetooth on 12/19/2011 3:10:09 PM

I love the snoopy ones!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 12/19/2011 2:49:37 PM

sadly, i <3 the $99 Juicy jammies

by soccerlover99 on 12/19/2011 1:23:06 PM

The pink polka dotted one is soo cute!

by 15hayhay on 12/19/2011 12:01:37 PM

the ones with the puppies are sooooo cute! i want it!!!!!!!!

by fearless;) on 12/19/2011 11:43:06 AM

The Snoopy ones are adorbs!! Smile

by Sheyenne on 12/19/2011 10:44:16 AM

I LOVE the Hello Kitty pajamas! So cute.

by LittleRockstar on 12/19/2011 10:33:50 AM

omg i love the hello kitty pjs!!!!! they are my favorite Laughing
everything else looks cute 'n comfy too!! Smile

by islandgirl23 on 12/19/2011 3:54:55 AM

Ugh i loooove the snoopy ones!

by tigerlily12 on 12/19/2011 2:49:48 AM

Laughing CUTE!

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/19/2011 1:05:47 AM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?