1 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

6 ultra-cute holiday cards

The merriest messages of the year!

hey everyone join my club lolSmile, im looking for a person to take over the last costom position! also its a great club where anyone can join and were parting!! have fun

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 6:42:37 PM

Thanks for the advice!

by Deedles1621 on 12/16/2011 12:23:06 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!
R braided hairstyles only meant for spring and summer? I'm in luv with 2 messy braided hairstyles would I look stupid wearing them in winter?? Btw it's florida so it's not real winter! Thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

No way! I like my braids a bit more polished in the wintertime, but they can still totally work even when it's not tropical outside Smile Braids are actually one of my FAVE hairstyles for Christmas! They look so girly and dressy - it's perfect.
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 12/15/2011 11:58:25 PM

haha so cute. I have cards that say meowy christmas and have kittens

by aikostar12 on 12/15/2011 11:23:28 PM

I love the how to wrap a cat for xmas video look it up on yiutube!!!!!!!!

by Livibear on 12/15/2011 10:10:20 PM

I love the Feliznavidon't one...

by kewauneegal on 12/15/2011 9:03:01 PM

I am really surprised they did a dreidel one for Jews. Thx anyways GL!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/15/2011 8:39:04 PM

The cats are adorable!! But I may have to go for the cardinals Smile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/15/2011 8:04:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hey! What are some fun Christmas games for 5 teenage girls to do ? I am having a sleepover at my house and we are painting nails, watching movies, and having a devotion! What are some other activites to do at night?

Hey girlie,

You could do a Christmas movie bingo, where (for example) you fill out a Bingo board with phrases Will Ferrell says/things he does in the movie "Elf." Then, watch the movie and mark off each thing when it happens. Whoever gets Bingo first, wins! It might also just be fun to make hot chocolate, curl up to watch a Christmas movie, and not worry about planning games. Just relax and enjoy each other's company for a change! <3
Lauren C.

by 3sparkles on 12/15/2011 7:46:46 PM

I love the first three especially! I think I'll draw that girl with the ornament dress, she's so cute!

by thecupcakequeen on 12/15/2011 6:02:06 PM