3 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

6 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

7 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

My BF got handsy at Homecoming

It was Homecoming, and I was with my BF as usual. He took me into a dark room, where he tried to touch my chest...

Yeah, my crush life is kinda weird too. I kinda like this one guy and sometimes when I talked to this one other boy, I could sometimes even hear him moan. He also opens the door for me after school. He's only in my math and gym class. This stinks because I am really bad at gym and we never get to talk to anyone in math. So I am still trying to figure out if he definitely likes me or not. Because in gym, he was throwing a dodge ball and threw it at his friend but it hit me in the face instead. Also when we had to have groups for gym, I didn't get put on his team and whenever I get out of the locker rooms, he like stares at me. It's kind of creepy. Also when I was laughing with my friend about something, he was laughing with us too. I turned around and he didn't have any of his friends around so it was akward. There is so much more to this story. But the one thing he doesn't do is talk to me or anything. So I am confused. Does anyone think he likes me?

by Gabriella123 on 1/19/2012 10:37:48 PM

I need help i like this guy and we barely see each other he likes me too. The only tIme i can see him is if my dad were at this meeting then we can see each other wat do i do

by hello100zero on 1/13/2012 8:06:56 PM

Mod!
I'm a nervous wreck. I have finally decided to talk to my crush. Just so he knows I exist. I have no classes with him except gym.. but eww.. I'm sick & tired of hiding in other people"s shadows and crushing from far away. I'm thinking the best time to talk to him would bein the morning by lockers so his friends aren't all there. My besty's locker is right next to his.. is there a way I can man up and talk to him without feeling all scary and freaked out like I'm hyperventilating? Would it be weird/awkward if I introduce myself.. or should I like, just say hi finn or whatever?

Hey girlie,

WOO HOO! Way to go, for making this decision and getting the courage to say something! Smile Try coming up with a compliment to give him or question to ask him, instead of saying hi out of the blue. That'll make you feel a little more confident, which will make the convo go way better! Say something about his awesome three-pointer in the basketball game last weekend, or ask him what activity he's going to play in gym today, etc. Give it a try - it'll get easier each time you do it!
Lauren C.

by mimi_girl12 on 1/5/2012 4:49:30 PM

My Best Friend in the world is in the middle of a love triangle her ex-boyfriend likes her still, this guy in our orchestra class is starting to like her and she still loves her boyfriend now but she sometimes makes her want to pull her hair out. And she's starting to like the guy in our orchestra class but he's super rude to me and she doesn't wanna date him cause I don't like him. And I feel like I'm holding her back what should I do about it and what should my friend do about the three guys?! HELP!

Hey girly,

You need to tell your friend that she needs to follow her heart on this one. If she feels like she shouldn't be with her boyfriend, then she should break up with him and if she thinks that she can't date someone that is rude to her friends, then she should be able to make that choice. The best that you can do is support your friend and be there for her as she makes her choice. Remember, it is okay to not have a boyfriend at all. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by lovepurple244 on 1/3/2012 2:28:49 PM

MOD!
Okay so I've been dating this guy for about a month and a half. He's my second bf but I'm his first. I really like him but idk if he feels the same about me. Plus we have kissed a couple times but only because my friends made him kiss me. Now whenever I try to kiss him he turns away or moves away from me. What can I do to make him tell me exactly how he feels without pressuring him??
Thanks,
Confused

Hey girl,

Since you are his first girlfriend, he might just be shy and nervous about kissing because he's inexperienced. I think you should be straight-up with him and say "Hey, why do you always pull away from me when I try to kiss you?" Hopefully he can explain what's going on.

Kathryn S.

by HorseGirl2998 on 12/29/2011 2:58:02 PM

MOD. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP
I literally just started going out with a guy like a couple of hours ago and I honestly don't like him that much. He is my really good friend and he really really likes me but I'm just not feeling it. Everyone just says give it a try and c how it goes and my friends really want me to go out with him but I still kind of like my old crush. I kind of like my bf and I want to give him a chance but I know that I shouldn't date someone I don't like. We have only been together for a couple hours so when is the right time to break up with him? (not to sound mean)I mean I might start liking him but I honestly don't think so and I'm worried that I'm going to miss out or something. But I also don't want to hurt him. I hate worrying about this but I can't help it. This is my first bf so I don't really have any experience. Please help!!!!! Thank you!! Smile

It sounds like you agreed to date this boy to make him and your friends happy, but you clearly are not happy about this, which is not ok. I would gently tell him ASAP that you can't date him because you don't want to ruin your friendship with him, and that you see him as just a friend. It's important that you break the news to him sooner rather than later, because the longer you wait, the more difficult it will be for the both of you.

Kathryn S.

by LAS625 on 12/29/2011 2:09:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! There's this guy that I really like! He's single and we're good friends but I don't think he likes me "that way". What can I do to get him to like me because I'm not allowed to ask him out. Please don't tell me to go to a link because I've looked at all of them. I really like this guy. He acts like he likes me but I'm not sure. We play like footsie in class but sometimes he's a total stranger. What should I do??

Guys are very confusing. One second theyll flirt a  ton and the next theyll completely ignore you. However if the split is around 50 50 when it comes to his behavior i would be a bit wary. He seems to like you a bit but doesnt want anything with you, hence the bipolar behavior. So keep talking to him and getting to know him and see where it goes. But be wary, he may play games. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by jamieelee on 12/27/2011 1:31:50 AM

MODMODMOD
My current boyfriend is nice enough, but he makes a lot of sexual jokes and i don't feel comfortable about them. my bgf (also my boyfriends friend) says that i'm being stiff and a douche cause i'm also developing a crush on my other bgf (another friend of my bf) it's not like i'm trying to like this other guy, but i cant help it! people say that my bf loves me soso much, but i don't like him back as much. if i break up with him, i lose a lot of friends, but if i don't, i still wont be getting any sleep. i need help asap!

Well if he isnt making you happy and is making you uncomfortable then its not good to be in a relationship with him. Try to break it off as nicely as you can so you dont hurt him too much. You should definitely break it off soon though if youre starting to crush on another guy. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Blushing-Beauty on 12/25/2011 5:05:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD tomorrow is our christmas dance n my bf gave me a kiss n to wear something lika jack frost style while he is gonna look lika some red firey dude...i dont wanna wear something jack frost winter cold freezin style caz tomorrow its gonna be more colder since its gonna be 35 degrees n i have a blue snowflake mini skirt and a tank top thts all snowy and fancy loookin..i luv the outfit but its too cold 2 wear it n my bf made meh promise 2 wear it!What do i do???REplay back quick plz

Hey girl,

You can make the outfit warmer by layering under and over those clothes, but I'm sure your bf will understand and won't want you to freeze, so if you can't layer enough to be warm, don't be afraid to wear something else!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 12/22/2011 4:51:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I just recently got together with this guy and he is one year older. I am in 7th and he's in 8th. He is my second boyfriend ever and he is the sweetest guy ever. We're moving fast though. I mean I really like him but he's already talking about sex. We've been together for a month! He always is all when can you get birth control and I got condoms! I always act happy for some reason because I don't want him to be mad. He isn't a virgin from what I heard and I am. How do i tell him Im not ready without upsetting him? This guy is super sweet and we've never been in a fight. I just don't want to ruin it.

Hey girl,

Whoa! If he's moving too fast and you aren't on the same page, say something NOW! You need to have the conversation now to avoid more pressure later. Even if your guy is super sweet, he needs to respect your decisions about something important like sex. If he's pressuring you, he's not the right guy, no matter how sweet he is. Check out this article by Carol Weston herself for more advice! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/30/How-do-I-tell-my-BF-Im-not-ready-to-have-sex.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.