3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

My BF got handsy at Homecoming

It was Homecoming, and I was with my BF as usual. He took me into a dark room, where he tried to touch my chest...

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!! There is this guy i really like, but he's my neighbor and his sister babysat me since i was born. Things are kinda awkward, and i never see him. He also has major style and is a skater. Do u girlies know anyway to impress him? Thanks!

Hey girl,

There's no one way to impress guys, so just be yourself and try to strike up some small talk about school or the holidays. If he's a skater, why not go watch one of his shows and display your support? Check out this post for more ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/100-cute-things-to-say-and-do-around-guys.aspx

Meghan D.

by hazelnutapril on 12/22/2011 12:34:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so there is a guy who goes to my church and i realllly like him. the only thing is we go to different middle schools so we like never see eachother except at church. so i dated this other guy for a while, but the whole time i kept thinking about the guy from church. i dont even know if he has a girlfriend! but anyway i really like him and have no idea if he likes me. we are most likely going to the same high school, but that seems like too long to wait. please help!

Hey girly,

You should start by trying to get closer to the guy and get to know him better. Hang with him at a couple church functions and get yourself in his mind. Then you'll be able to be closer to possibly dating him.

Catie C.

by NOTMOTAB on 12/22/2011 10:37:23 AM

Girl if you are still with this guy I have nothing to say to you. You are a strong, independent woman and if your boyfriend doesn't see that in you he doesn't deserve you!

by lucascousin on 12/21/2011 6:41:44 PM

for swazyelover2497 i had something pretty similar happen to me im not very good at math and there is a guy in my class who said he would help or tutor me afterschool i kept messing up and getting a lot of wrong answers he was really sweet i started to like i gathered up the courage i told him i like him lets just say i havent been single for over 2 months <3 however you wanna tell him you should it might pay off Smile

by Monkeygirl2011 on 12/20/2011 2:12:16 PM

You should tell someone!!!!

by SavannaBieberxo on 12/20/2011 1:12:55 PM

I think you should make the decision for yourself. If you think he was disrespectful I would find another bf but if you think he was just being caught up in his male hormone thing you should talk to him and see if he plans on being more respectful. I think some guys are pigs but I also think there are nice guys who cant help their urges but that still doesnt make it right.

Maybe he thinks we liked being touched like that and maybe some of us do but you need to make him realize you arent ready for that.

by luckykel on 12/18/2011 12:52:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I have this BGF, and IDK what to get him for Christmas!!!!!! He loves baseball, and I don't want to spend to much on him!!!! Help plz!!

Hey girlie,

Try getting him a tee shirt with his fave baseball team on it! You could also get him a gift card to his fave store (sporting goods?) or bake him lots of his fave cookies. Whatever it is, make sure it's something that reflects his tastes/interests...and you'll be set! <3
Lauren C.

by dancer8608 on 12/16/2011 9:16:12 PM

For my school play, I have to dance with this guy. Since I just started high school, I met this guy like 3 weeks ago. He's an amazing dancer and even when I mess up a lot (I'm not exactly a great dancer) he doesn't get mad and hes soo sweet about it. So I like him but i don't know if I should wait a little longer to actually show that I like him bc we kind of just met. And also, when I do how should I show it? Oh by the way, I'm a freshman and hes a sophomore.

by swazyelover2497 on 12/15/2011 6:48:40 PM

i have asked this a few times but it never goes through....
so theres this guy who i sorta have a "thing" with, as in weve made out a few times and hang out together and i like him and people say he likes me but we havnt put a label on anything yet. also i asked him to a girls-ask-guys dance that is in january and he said yes (quite eagerly i might add Smile). i was wondering if i should get him something for xmas bcuz we arent dating but there is definitely something between us going on. if i were to get him something, what type of thing would it be? im making some friends some chocolate covered pretzel things, would it be a good idea to make an extra and keep it in my backpck in case he gets me something so its not akward? helppppp

I don't get very many people presents, only the two friends closest to me, one of which is a guy.  You shouldn't be afraid to get him something if you want to.  I'm a fan of snagging small, little, cheap gifts that remind me of them.  Things that have personal value, or that are connected to a memory are always the better gifts.  But, if you can't come up with him, then def go with the pretzel idea. Just keep in mind that you don't have to be together to get somebody a present.
Jordan S.

by mkroberts96 on 12/15/2011 2:22:50 PM

wow....this guy sounds like a loser..he shouldn't be doing that....i would DEFINITELY slap him next time...

by dReameRfoReveR on 12/15/2011 2:14:40 AM