1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

My BF got handsy at Homecoming

It was Homecoming, and I was with my BF as usual. He took me into a dark room, where he tried to touch my chest...

This guy is just s perv. There's boys like this in by town left and right. Don't go around telling your mommy unless you absolutely feel it's a necessity.
Just deal with him by yourself. Stand up to him and tell him off.

by Malgal22 on 12/14/2011 11:26:27 PM

When a guy touches on me like that and i like it then i don't feel uncomfortable . But if i don't like that guy , then i'd smack the crap outta him .

And trust me , i would ; ha , you should try it .

by babyygirl7 on 12/14/2011 10:48:10 PM

I had a similar situation happen to me be4. There was this guy who liked me and we both went to a day- camp thing for fall break. He kept rubbing my leg and my sides. It was VERY uncomfortable! I finally told an adult and he stopped. It was a little awkward when i told her, but all the teachers were really nice about it Smile Don't be afraid to speak up! Xoxo Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/14/2011 9:40:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER!!!!! there's this guy my friend said liked me. He's shy, but nice and smart. i like him as a friend but i don't want to put him down. he's kinda sensitive. What should i do?

Hey girlfriend, tell him that. Let him know you think he's nice and smart but you like him as a friend more. As long as you're honest and nice he'll understand. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ilovesaturdays123 on 12/14/2011 8:46:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD hey! so i like this guy, and he likes me back, but wsince we are in different schools (hes a 9th grader and im an 8th grader) we decided not to date until im in highschool too. Well, we hung out a few times, but now he told hid parents and they wont let him hang out with me cuz im at a different school. Ever since he told his parents, we havent been talking as much. he hasnt texted me back, and we have only talked a few times on FB and skyped once. Does he not like me anymore? Cuz he told me he really liked me and loved me and stuff. i'm really confused and it hurts me whenever he doesnt respond! What should i do? Does he not like me? What's going on? Thanks and sorry for the length! Smile

Hey girl, since you said his parents won't let him hang out with you, that's probably why he hasn't been talking to you as much. Maybe he will get in trouble if he gets caught communicating with you. Maybe ask him if you can meet his parents and talk to them. You could even get them to meet your parents and see if you all can resolve this. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by pottergirl135 on 12/14/2011 8:18:31 PM

if a guy did that to me, id smack him silly. no joke.

by athena1006 on 12/14/2011 7:57:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I REALLY like this guy and I think he likes me back for example he ALWAYS it cheering me up and saying I'm a great person and if I'm sad he will give me a huge hug. The other day I needed help in math and he answered any questions I had and then he bailed on his best friend to help me out with my math! He is literally the sweetest and funniest guy ever! Do you guys think he likes me???

Hey girl, of course he likes you! Just look at all the things he says and does for you! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Sugarandspice123 on 12/14/2011 7:27:54 PM

My bff told me that one of my guy friends likes me. He doesn't want to tell me unless I like him back. He's a total sweetheart (very loving and caring) and I love the boy, but I don't think I like him the same way. We've been texting a lot lately and I've been thinking about it (my bff keeps asking me to) and I still don't think I like him like that, but he has a chance (I need time). I've been through a lot and I don't want to get hurt for hundredth time. Am I being protective of myself when I say I don't like him, or do I really not like him? If I don't, how do I tell him without hurting him? Also he's a year and a few months younger than me. Am I convincing myself I don't like him because of this?

Hey girl, it could be either one. Maybe you are confusing your feelings for fear or you may genuinely not like him. You know yourself best, so ask yourself. If it's because you're afraid, who says this guy is going to hurt you? If you never pursue a relationship with him, you'll never know how bad or good it may have turned out. So give it a chance. If you don't like him, then explain that to him as gently and as nicely as possible. Let him know you value your friendship way more than anything romantic with him. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by zoey_27 on 12/14/2011 7:13:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD this girl in my grade bought me this super super adorable makeup bag for the holidays. she is really nice but we're not exactly friends. should i give her something in return anyways?

Hey girl, yeah I think it would be nice if you got her something. I'm sure she would really appreciate it. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 12/14/2011 6:52:29 PM

@Lynae P. - YOU NEVER answer MOD questions! Start working a little harder!

Lynae P.