4 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

7 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

8 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

My BF got handsy at Homecoming

It was Homecoming, and I was with my BF as usual. He took me into a dark room, where he tried to touch my chest...

MOD MOD MOD!
So I like a guy and I swear he likes me back. Some people say he 's gonna ask me out, but I'm not allowed to date until I'm in 10th grade and my grade doesn't understand what dating is, they sit with each other every now and then and change themselves. What do I do?

Lynae P.

by floridagrl123 on 12/14/2011 6:35:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Yesterday I went to watch try outs for our schools musical when my crush grabbed my hand, put his arm around me, and made me try out. He told me he believes in me, he'll hold my hand the whole time, will give me a hug if i do it, and to focus on him the whole time.. All my friends say hes a total D-Bag but He's beyond sweet to me (: A lot of people hate him but I really like him.. He also suposivly has a really big ego and he told me that he wasnt that good. And I guess he's never said that to anyone else. And when my friends asked him how i did cuz he was the only one in the room besides the judges and he said i did amazing. he also like when he sees me in the halls he'll always say sup and do the little nod thing and he asked my best friend if i liked him. Does he like me? and if he does why won't he just ask me out? Thanks (:

Lynae P.

by dancerchic_4 on 12/14/2011 6:28:56 PM

Join my club Advice Girls!Advice advice advice! From me to you from you to me!

by drosedogg on 12/14/2011 6:25:17 PM

i accidentally clicked report on a comment but i didn't mean to!!!!

Lynae P.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 12/14/2011 5:50:11 PM

MOD!!
Thanks Lynae P. you always seem to know what to say to help Smile Guys can be a bit clueless sometimes...and its impossible to figure them out, thanks again

Lynae P.

by pati5dance on 12/14/2011 5:31:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
ok well one of my best friends hates my boyfriend because he always bugs her. they fight all the time and yesterday she got mad because i always "take my boyfriend's side" and she just started going on and on about what a bad boyfriend he is, and how he's all i ever talk about now, etc. it got really bad....she said that she will never talk to me again because she has better things to do then to talk to me and my stupid boyfriend...that hurt. i'm not forgiving her....i actually don't know why she hates my bf! he's sooo sweet...i think that she is either jealous that i have a bf or she likes him.....what should i do? i just feel lost cause things will never be the same.

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 12/14/2011 5:04:28 PM

my personal opinion is u shouldn't b dating him if he acts like that

by Princess Keziyah on 12/14/2011 4:25:00 PM

WHAT EVER YOU DO TELL SOMEONE!!!!! cause what if he tried to do this with someone else? or like a younger girl? its not funny. i hope you make the right choice to tell someone.

by j4zm09 on 12/14/2011 4:12:24 PM

MOD!!!
Boy problem as per usual -_- I liked this guy n, he liked me back. we kissed one day, but the next day he kissed his best girlfriend who lives an hour away. he was planning to ask me out and had had a fight with her 2 months before. We kinda made up and i played the nice girl card and told him to go for who he likes and who maeks him happy. i wished him luck on his test (the one he had to ace to ask me out) and he texted me after his surgery (that i knew nothing about). We don't talk at all, he looks at me in class but thats it and it makes me sad Frown i really want to talk to him and find out where we stand, but i feel that it should be his move to make not mine. What should i do?? please please please help

Hey girl, I can completely understand you wanting him to ask you about your relationship, but what if he doesn't? Boys don't always think with their heads so I say you take matter into your own hands and make this move. Maybe text him or catch him after class and ask how he's been. Ask if he's seeing anyone and if not, where do you guys stand. See if he wants to start back up again. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.