8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

My BF got handsy at Homecoming

It was Homecoming, and I was with my BF as usual. He took me into a dark room, where he tried to touch my chest...

Yeah, my crush life is kinda weird too. I kinda like this one guy and sometimes when I talked to this one other boy, I could sometimes even hear him moan. He also opens the door for me after school. He's only in my math and gym class. This stinks because I am really bad at gym and we never get to talk to anyone in math. So I am still trying to figure out if he definitely likes me or not. Because in gym, he was throwing a dodge ball and threw it at his friend but it hit me in the face instead. Also when we had to have groups for gym, I didn't get put on his team and whenever I get out of the locker rooms, he like stares at me. It's kind of creepy. Also when I was laughing with my friend about something, he was laughing with us too. I turned around and he didn't have any of his friends around so it was akward. There is so much more to this story. But the one thing he doesn't do is talk to me or anything. So I am confused. Does anyone think he likes me?

by Gabriella123 on 1/19/2012 10:37:48 PM

I need help i like this guy and we barely see each other he likes me too. The only tIme i can see him is if my dad were at this meeting then we can see each other wat do i do

by hello100zero on 1/13/2012 8:06:56 PM

Mod!
I'm a nervous wreck. I have finally decided to talk to my crush. Just so he knows I exist. I have no classes with him except gym.. but eww.. I'm sick & tired of hiding in other people"s shadows and crushing from far away. I'm thinking the best time to talk to him would bein the morning by lockers so his friends aren't all there. My besty's locker is right next to his.. is there a way I can man up and talk to him without feeling all scary and freaked out like I'm hyperventilating? Would it be weird/awkward if I introduce myself.. or should I like, just say hi finn or whatever?

Hey girlie,

WOO HOO! Way to go, for making this decision and getting the courage to say something! Smile Try coming up with a compliment to give him or question to ask him, instead of saying hi out of the blue. That'll make you feel a little more confident, which will make the convo go way better! Say something about his awesome three-pointer in the basketball game last weekend, or ask him what activity he's going to play in gym today, etc. Give it a try - it'll get easier each time you do it!
Lauren C.

by mimi_girl12 on 1/5/2012 4:49:30 PM

My Best Friend in the world is in the middle of a love triangle her ex-boyfriend likes her still, this guy in our orchestra class is starting to like her and she still loves her boyfriend now but she sometimes makes her want to pull her hair out. And she's starting to like the guy in our orchestra class but he's super rude to me and she doesn't wanna date him cause I don't like him. And I feel like I'm holding her back what should I do about it and what should my friend do about the three guys?! HELP!

Hey girly,

You need to tell your friend that she needs to follow her heart on this one. If she feels like she shouldn't be with her boyfriend, then she should break up with him and if she thinks that she can't date someone that is rude to her friends, then she should be able to make that choice. The best that you can do is support your friend and be there for her as she makes her choice. Remember, it is okay to not have a boyfriend at all. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by lovepurple244 on 1/3/2012 2:28:49 PM

MOD!
Okay so I've been dating this guy for about a month and a half. He's my second bf but I'm his first. I really like him but idk if he feels the same about me. Plus we have kissed a couple times but only because my friends made him kiss me. Now whenever I try to kiss him he turns away or moves away from me. What can I do to make him tell me exactly how he feels without pressuring him??
Thanks,
Confused

Hey girl,

Since you are his first girlfriend, he might just be shy and nervous about kissing because he's inexperienced. I think you should be straight-up with him and say "Hey, why do you always pull away from me when I try to kiss you?" Hopefully he can explain what's going on.

Kathryn S.

by HorseGirl2998 on 12/29/2011 2:58:02 PM

MOD. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP
I literally just started going out with a guy like a couple of hours ago and I honestly don't like him that much. He is my really good friend and he really really likes me but I'm just not feeling it. Everyone just says give it a try and c how it goes and my friends really want me to go out with him but I still kind of like my old crush. I kind of like my bf and I want to give him a chance but I know that I shouldn't date someone I don't like. We have only been together for a couple hours so when is the right time to break up with him? (not to sound mean)I mean I might start liking him but I honestly don't think so and I'm worried that I'm going to miss out or something. But I also don't want to hurt him. I hate worrying about this but I can't help it. This is my first bf so I don't really have any experience. Please help!!!!! Thank you!! Smile

It sounds like you agreed to date this boy to make him and your friends happy, but you clearly are not happy about this, which is not ok. I would gently tell him ASAP that you can't date him because you don't want to ruin your friendship with him, and that you see him as just a friend. It's important that you break the news to him sooner rather than later, because the longer you wait, the more difficult it will be for the both of you.

Kathryn S.

by LAS625 on 12/29/2011 2:09:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! There's this guy that I really like! He's single and we're good friends but I don't think he likes me "that way". What can I do to get him to like me because I'm not allowed to ask him out. Please don't tell me to go to a link because I've looked at all of them. I really like this guy. He acts like he likes me but I'm not sure. We play like footsie in class but sometimes he's a total stranger. What should I do??

Guys are very confusing. One second theyll flirt a  ton and the next theyll completely ignore you. However if the split is around 50 50 when it comes to his behavior i would be a bit wary. He seems to like you a bit but doesnt want anything with you, hence the bipolar behavior. So keep talking to him and getting to know him and see where it goes. But be wary, he may play games. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by jamieelee on 12/27/2011 1:31:50 AM

MODMODMOD
My current boyfriend is nice enough, but he makes a lot of sexual jokes and i don't feel comfortable about them. my bgf (also my boyfriends friend) says that i'm being stiff and a douche cause i'm also developing a crush on my other bgf (another friend of my bf) it's not like i'm trying to like this other guy, but i cant help it! people say that my bf loves me soso much, but i don't like him back as much. if i break up with him, i lose a lot of friends, but if i don't, i still wont be getting any sleep. i need help asap!

Well if he isnt making you happy and is making you uncomfortable then its not good to be in a relationship with him. Try to break it off as nicely as you can so you dont hurt him too much. You should definitely break it off soon though if youre starting to crush on another guy. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Blushing-Beauty on 12/25/2011 5:05:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD tomorrow is our christmas dance n my bf gave me a kiss n to wear something lika jack frost style while he is gonna look lika some red firey dude...i dont wanna wear something jack frost winter cold freezin style caz tomorrow its gonna be more colder since its gonna be 35 degrees n i have a blue snowflake mini skirt and a tank top thts all snowy and fancy loookin..i luv the outfit but its too cold 2 wear it n my bf made meh promise 2 wear it!What do i do???REplay back quick plz

Hey girl,

You can make the outfit warmer by layering under and over those clothes, but I'm sure your bf will understand and won't want you to freeze, so if you can't layer enough to be warm, don't be afraid to wear something else!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 12/22/2011 4:51:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I just recently got together with this guy and he is one year older. I am in 7th and he's in 8th. He is my second boyfriend ever and he is the sweetest guy ever. We're moving fast though. I mean I really like him but he's already talking about sex. We've been together for a month! He always is all when can you get birth control and I got condoms! I always act happy for some reason because I don't want him to be mad. He isn't a virgin from what I heard and I am. How do i tell him Im not ready without upsetting him? This guy is super sweet and we've never been in a fight. I just don't want to ruin it.

Hey girl,

Whoa! If he's moving too fast and you aren't on the same page, say something NOW! You need to have the conversation now to avoid more pressure later. Even if your guy is super sweet, he needs to respect your decisions about something important like sex. If he's pressuring you, he's not the right guy, no matter how sweet he is. Check out this article by Carol Weston herself for more advice! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/30/How-do-I-tell-my-BF-Im-not-ready-to-have-sex.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Randafanna2 on 12/22/2011 4:01:35 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!! There is this guy i really like, but he's my neighbor and his sister babysat me since i was born. Things are kinda awkward, and i never see him. He also has major style and is a skater. Do u girlies know anyway to impress him? Thanks!

Hey girl,

There's no one way to impress guys, so just be yourself and try to strike up some small talk about school or the holidays. If he's a skater, why not go watch one of his shows and display your support? Check out this post for more ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/100-cute-things-to-say-and-do-around-guys.aspx

Meghan D.

by hazelnutapril on 12/22/2011 12:34:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so there is a guy who goes to my church and i realllly like him. the only thing is we go to different middle schools so we like never see eachother except at church. so i dated this other guy for a while, but the whole time i kept thinking about the guy from church. i dont even know if he has a girlfriend! but anyway i really like him and have no idea if he likes me. we are most likely going to the same high school, but that seems like too long to wait. please help!

Hey girly,

You should start by trying to get closer to the guy and get to know him better. Hang with him at a couple church functions and get yourself in his mind. Then you'll be able to be closer to possibly dating him.

Catie C.

by NOTMOTAB on 12/22/2011 10:37:23 AM

Girl if you are still with this guy I have nothing to say to you. You are a strong, independent woman and if your boyfriend doesn't see that in you he doesn't deserve you!

by lucascousin on 12/21/2011 6:41:44 PM

for swazyelover2497 i had something pretty similar happen to me im not very good at math and there is a guy in my class who said he would help or tutor me afterschool i kept messing up and getting a lot of wrong answers he was really sweet i started to like i gathered up the courage i told him i like him lets just say i havent been single for over 2 months <3 however you wanna tell him you should it might pay off Smile

by Monkeygirl2011 on 12/20/2011 2:12:16 PM

You should tell someone!!!!

by SavannaBieberxo on 12/20/2011 1:12:55 PM

I think you should make the decision for yourself. If you think he was disrespectful I would find another bf but if you think he was just being caught up in his male hormone thing you should talk to him and see if he plans on being more respectful. I think some guys are pigs but I also think there are nice guys who cant help their urges but that still doesnt make it right.

Maybe he thinks we liked being touched like that and maybe some of us do but you need to make him realize you arent ready for that.

by luckykel on 12/18/2011 12:52:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I have this BGF, and IDK what to get him for Christmas!!!!!! He loves baseball, and I don't want to spend to much on him!!!! Help plz!!

Hey girlie,

Try getting him a tee shirt with his fave baseball team on it! You could also get him a gift card to his fave store (sporting goods?) or bake him lots of his fave cookies. Whatever it is, make sure it's something that reflects his tastes/interests...and you'll be set! <3
Lauren C.

by dancer8608 on 12/16/2011 9:16:12 PM

For my school play, I have to dance with this guy. Since I just started high school, I met this guy like 3 weeks ago. He's an amazing dancer and even when I mess up a lot (I'm not exactly a great dancer) he doesn't get mad and hes soo sweet about it. So I like him but i don't know if I should wait a little longer to actually show that I like him bc we kind of just met. And also, when I do how should I show it? Oh by the way, I'm a freshman and hes a sophomore.

by swazyelover2497 on 12/15/2011 6:48:40 PM

i have asked this a few times but it never goes through....
so theres this guy who i sorta have a "thing" with, as in weve made out a few times and hang out together and i like him and people say he likes me but we havnt put a label on anything yet. also i asked him to a girls-ask-guys dance that is in january and he said yes (quite eagerly i might add Smile). i was wondering if i should get him something for xmas bcuz we arent dating but there is definitely something between us going on. if i were to get him something, what type of thing would it be? im making some friends some chocolate covered pretzel things, would it be a good idea to make an extra and keep it in my backpck in case he gets me something so its not akward? helppppp

I don't get very many people presents, only the two friends closest to me, one of which is a guy.  You shouldn't be afraid to get him something if you want to.  I'm a fan of snagging small, little, cheap gifts that remind me of them.  Things that have personal value, or that are connected to a memory are always the better gifts.  But, if you can't come up with him, then def go with the pretzel idea. Just keep in mind that you don't have to be together to get somebody a present.
Jordan S.

by mkroberts96 on 12/15/2011 2:22:50 PM

wow....this guy sounds like a loser..he shouldn't be doing that....i would DEFINITELY slap him next time...

by dReameRfoReveR on 12/15/2011 2:14:40 AM

This guy is just s perv. There's boys like this in by town left and right. Don't go around telling your mommy unless you absolutely feel it's a necessity.
Just deal with him by yourself. Stand up to him and tell him off.

by Malgal22 on 12/14/2011 11:26:27 PM

When a guy touches on me like that and i like it then i don't feel uncomfortable . But if i don't like that guy , then i'd smack the crap outta him .

And trust me , i would ; ha , you should try it .

by babyygirl7 on 12/14/2011 10:48:10 PM

I had a similar situation happen to me be4. There was this guy who liked me and we both went to a day- camp thing for fall break. He kept rubbing my leg and my sides. It was VERY uncomfortable! I finally told an adult and he stopped. It was a little awkward when i told her, but all the teachers were really nice about it Smile Don't be afraid to speak up! Xoxo Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/14/2011 9:40:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER!!!!! there's this guy my friend said liked me. He's shy, but nice and smart. i like him as a friend but i don't want to put him down. he's kinda sensitive. What should i do?

Hey girlfriend, tell him that. Let him know you think he's nice and smart but you like him as a friend more. As long as you're honest and nice he'll understand. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by ilovesaturdays123 on 12/14/2011 8:46:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD hey! so i like this guy, and he likes me back, but wsince we are in different schools (hes a 9th grader and im an 8th grader) we decided not to date until im in highschool too. Well, we hung out a few times, but now he told hid parents and they wont let him hang out with me cuz im at a different school. Ever since he told his parents, we havent been talking as much. he hasnt texted me back, and we have only talked a few times on FB and skyped once. Does he not like me anymore? Cuz he told me he really liked me and loved me and stuff. i'm really confused and it hurts me whenever he doesnt respond! What should i do? Does he not like me? What's going on? Thanks and sorry for the length! Smile

Hey girl, since you said his parents won't let him hang out with you, that's probably why he hasn't been talking to you as much. Maybe he will get in trouble if he gets caught communicating with you. Maybe ask him if you can meet his parents and talk to them. You could even get them to meet your parents and see if you all can resolve this. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by pottergirl135 on 12/14/2011 8:18:31 PM

if a guy did that to me, id smack him silly. no joke.

by athena1006 on 12/14/2011 7:57:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I REALLY like this guy and I think he likes me back for example he ALWAYS it cheering me up and saying I'm a great person and if I'm sad he will give me a huge hug. The other day I needed help in math and he answered any questions I had and then he bailed on his best friend to help me out with my math! He is literally the sweetest and funniest guy ever! Do you guys think he likes me???

Hey girl, of course he likes you! Just look at all the things he says and does for you! Smile Smile

by Sugarandspice123 on 12/14/2011 7:27:54 PM

My bff told me that one of my guy friends likes me. He doesn't want to tell me unless I like him back. He's a total sweetheart (very loving and caring) and I love the boy, but I don't think I like him the same way. We've been texting a lot lately and I've been thinking about it (my bff keeps asking me to) and I still don't think I like him like that, but he has a chance (I need time). I've been through a lot and I don't want to get hurt for hundredth time. Am I being protective of myself when I say I don't like him, or do I really not like him? If I don't, how do I tell him without hurting him? Also he's a year and a few months younger than me. Am I convincing myself I don't like him because of this?

Hey girl, it could be either one. Maybe you are confusing your feelings for fear or you may genuinely not like him. You know yourself best, so ask yourself. If it's because you're afraid, who says this guy is going to hurt you? If you never pursue a relationship with him, you'll never know how bad or good it may have turned out. So give it a chance. If you don't like him, then explain that to him as gently and as nicely as possible. Let him know you value your friendship way more than anything romantic with him. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by zoey_27 on 12/14/2011 7:13:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD this girl in my grade bought me this super super adorable makeup bag for the holidays. she is really nice but we're not exactly friends. should i give her something in return anyways?

Hey girl, yeah I think it would be nice if you got her something. I'm sure she would really appreciate it. Smile Smile

by PuppyCT on 12/14/2011 6:52:29 PM

@Lynae P. - YOU NEVER answer MOD questions! Start working a little harder!

by fungirl123 on 12/14/2011 6:50:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I like a guy and I swear he likes me back. Some people say he 's gonna ask me out, but I'm not allowed to date until I'm in 10th grade and my grade doesn't understand what dating is, they sit with each other every now and then and change themselves. What do I do?

by floridagrl123 on 12/14/2011 6:35:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Yesterday I went to watch try outs for our schools musical when my crush grabbed my hand, put his arm around me, and made me try out. He told me he believes in me, he'll hold my hand the whole time, will give me a hug if i do it, and to focus on him the whole time.. All my friends say hes a total D-Bag but He's beyond sweet to me (: A lot of people hate him but I really like him.. He also suposivly has a really big ego and he told me that he wasnt that good. And I guess he's never said that to anyone else. And when my friends asked him how i did cuz he was the only one in the room besides the judges and he said i did amazing. he also like when he sees me in the halls he'll always say sup and do the little nod thing and he asked my best friend if i liked him. Does he like me? and if he does why won't he just ask me out? Thanks (:

by dancerchic_4 on 12/14/2011 6:28:56 PM

Join my club Advice Girls!Advice advice advice! From me to you from you to me!

by drosedogg on 12/14/2011 6:25:17 PM

i accidentally clicked report on a comment but i didn't mean to!!!!

by Dancing Queen 14 on 12/14/2011 5:50:11 PM

MOD!!
Thanks Lynae P. you always seem to know what to say to help Smile Guys can be a bit clueless sometimes...and its impossible to figure them out, thanks again

by pati5dance on 12/14/2011 5:31:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
ok well one of my best friends hates my boyfriend because he always bugs her. they fight all the time and yesterday she got mad because i always "take my boyfriend's side" and she just started going on and on about what a bad boyfriend he is, and how he's all i ever talk about now, etc. it got really bad....she said that she will never talk to me again because she has better things to do then to talk to me and my stupid boyfriend...that hurt. i'm not forgiving her....i actually don't know why she hates my bf! he's sooo sweet...i think that she is either jealous that i have a bf or she likes him.....what should i do? i just feel lost cause things will never be the same.

by Alykat18 on 12/14/2011 5:04:28 PM

my personal opinion is u shouldn't b dating him if he acts like that

by Princess Keziyah on 12/14/2011 4:25:00 PM

WHAT EVER YOU DO TELL SOMEONE!!!!! cause what if he tried to do this with someone else? or like a younger girl? its not funny. i hope you make the right choice to tell someone.

by j4zm09 on 12/14/2011 4:12:24 PM

MOD!!!
Boy problem as per usual -_- I liked this guy n, he liked me back. we kissed one day, but the next day he kissed his best girlfriend who lives an hour away. he was planning to ask me out and had had a fight with her 2 months before. We kinda made up and i played the nice girl card and told him to go for who he likes and who maeks him happy. i wished him luck on his test (the one he had to ace to ask me out) and he texted me after his surgery (that i knew nothing about). We don't talk at all, he looks at me in class but thats it and it makes me sad Frown i really want to talk to him and find out where we stand, but i feel that it should be his move to make not mine. What should i do?? please please please help

Hey girl, I can completely understand you wanting him to ask you about your relationship, but what if he doesn't? Boys don't always think with their heads so I say you take matter into your own hands and make this move. Maybe text him or catch him after class and ask how he's been. Ask if he's seeing anyone and if not, where do you guys stand. See if he wants to start back up again. Hope this helps! Smile

by pati5dance on 12/14/2011 4:04:39 PM