12 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

12 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

12 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Super sweet stocking stuffers (under $5!)

That's right! Fab finds that won't drain your wallet.

sally hansen nail polish is my favorite- theres so many different colors, and it stays on for a while!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 12/28/2011 2:10:28 PM

OMG I love Bath & Body Works!!! Soooooooo glad they included my fave scent in the lotion form.

by kimmycakes14 on 12/23/2011 9:15:28 AM

Try Walgreens they have great sales tere extreme nail polish is only $1.00!!!!

by paris908 on 12/23/2011 7:59:54 AM

MOD
hey so I need to get a new mascara, and there is just so many in the drugstore so I really need your help mod! My eyelashes are pretty average so do you know a good drugstore mascara that gives me volume and length?? thanks!!!!

Hey girl! All mascaras are awesome and always make the lashes look longer a more full. There is not one that stands out over all of the others but CoverGirl always does a good job no matter which one you choose.
Ana D.

by qwerty66 on 12/23/2011 1:01:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP MOD MOD ASAP
hi this is urgent. I shaved a end of my eyebrow off what do I do?!? How long do u think it will take to grow back it's not a lot but it's noticeable. I'm freaking out!

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, you can't really DO anything - you can't paste it back on or make it magically grow back fast. You just have to be patient while it grows back...and be VERY careful in the future! (You should never use razors on your face at all.) While you're waiting for your eyebrows to grow back in, use an eyebrow pencil or powder eyeshadow to define the area and continue your eyebrow's natural shape, aka what your eyebrow would have looked like if it was still there. Don't overdo it - just give it enough color for the illusion to be believable Smile
Lauren C.

by Greekprincess98 on 12/22/2011 7:03:40 PM

omg i have the lotion, i got my sis that lip balm, and my bff gave me that exact same nail polsih!!!! <333 GL!!!!!!!!

by orangey98 on 12/22/2011 5:01:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My school is doing a project where we have to shadow a professional who works in a career that we're interested in. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT TO SHADOW!! I am interested in writing, acting and singing, but that's hard because obviously I'm not going to fly to L.A. to shadow an actor, and singers don't exactly stand around and sing all day. I emailed Sarah Dessen and Jodi Picoult, but Sarah sent me an automatic response saying that she doesn't take emails from fans anymore and while Jodi took the time to send me a legit response, she said that it's really boring because she mostly sits at a desk all day so she had to say no. I might be interested in law, but not really. There is a famous music producer and singer, Tyler Ward, who lives in my city, so I may be able to contact him. ANY IDEAS??
Thanks! <3

Hey girl,

You don't have to shadow someone super famous -- if you're interested in writing, why not shadow someone from a local paper? You can also find local singers at restaurants and bars, so use your town's newspapers to find out some local artists and try to reach out to them -- you'll be more likely to get a response that way.

Meghan D.

by fireworks1071 on 12/19/2011 4:34:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i just finished my christmas shopping for my friends and i have a big dilemma. I got super cute cards that have let it snow and a cute girl on the cover, but the inside is blank. whats a cute message i can write inside other than the classic merry christmas and a happy new year? i want it to mean something and be creative... thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

Why not go with an inside joke that your friend will get, or a reminder of something funny that happened to both of you? It will remind her what a great friendship you have!

Meghan D.

by princess_ht on 12/19/2011 2:12:20 PM

These gifts don't look that cheap, I mean if my mom got me all of the things on this list that's just $20 alone just for my stocking.

by gldiva98 on 12/19/2011 2:02:37 PM

me my aunt and my lil cous tried the paris amour and we were all egh! then i was at my locker and my friend had it and she asked if i wanted some and i took it and putt it on and i still hated it! it just smells downright wrong!

by fearless;) on 12/19/2011 12:11:16 PM