5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

8 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Super sweet stocking stuffers (under $5!)

That's right! Fab finds that won't drain your wallet.

I love Paris Amour, it smells really good.

by svds on 12/18/2011 8:38:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Well whenever i get my period, it lasts a full week and it makes me feel like im gonna throw up or pass out or something. Well i end up having to sit out of P.E. Cuz i feel sooo sick And all the guys give me those "maybe shes on her period" looks since it happens the same time every month. Well how can i deal with the throw up/pass out feelings without havin to sit out of P.E?? Pleaseeee help!!

I get the same feelings. I suggest you  take advil every morning you have your period. If you prevent the pains you wont feel so awful. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by paramoregurl on 12/18/2011 8:16:38 PM

Love 'em!Just another idea,as a present to my bestie I have gotten her(so far!)a Sally Hansen nail polish in Celeb City(a silver/metalic color!Really fab!),an e.l.f. 32-eyeshadow palette,and I'll be decorating hair accessories! Overall,it cost me about $8 Smile

by baconlvr711 on 12/18/2011 8:11:32 PM

Are you a fan of Gym Class Heroes? If you are then please join my Gym Class Heroes Fan Club. Laughing On this club we talk about their music and how great they are Laughing If you are a fan of them then please please please join Laughing Smile Laughing Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 12/18/2011 7:45:00 PM

Please dont use sally hansen nail polish cuz the test it on bunny eyes :'(

by mtndewer11 on 12/18/2011 6:59:04 PM

Great ideas! So-o presh!
Thanks GL for this article, I needed some stocking stuffers for my mom--and this will be sure to do the trick. I'm going shopping with my father this week to get them.

Merry Christmas!!

by Malgal22 on 12/18/2011 5:32:52 PM

I LOVE the Paris Stuff! Smile I had the shower gel, perfume, and the lotion! LOVE IT !Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/18/2011 2:58:03 PM

modmodmod i got this idea to paint my nails blue and put silver sparlklie nail polish or white snowflakeish thinghs on them would that be cute thanks i love these ideas

Hey girlie,

That sounds super cute! I've never done the snowflakes, but I love layering sparkle over bright colors like blue Smile It'll look snowy, perf for winter and the holidays!!
Lauren C.

by millia7 on 12/18/2011 12:54:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I havent been doing good on Algebra tests and my dad gets really upset with the quiz grades I have been getting. I just got another bad grade and I am really scared to tell him. He says it is unacceptable and that he doesnt want to see grades like that. I have to get it signed and I have to tell him but I am sooo scared what do I do????

Hey girl,

Deal with this in a mature way! Instead of being embarrassed and scared, walk up to him and tell him this grade was the tipping point. It has motivated you to be more active about your schoolwork - you're going to make an appointment with your teacher to discuss the things you don't understand, you're going to put together a study group so you can benefit from your classmates, and you're going to cut back on computer/TV time so you can study more effectively. Beat him to the punch - by telling him all of these ways you're going to be responsible, he will have a lot less to yell at you about.
Lauren C.