4 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

7 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

8 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Super sweet stocking stuffers (under $5!)

That's right! Fab finds that won't drain your wallet.

sally hansen nail polish is my favorite- theres so many different colors, and it stays on for a while!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 12/28/2011 2:10:28 PM

OMG I love Bath & Body Works!!! Soooooooo glad they included my fave scent in the lotion form.

by kimmycakes14 on 12/23/2011 9:15:28 AM

Try Walgreens they have great sales tere extreme nail polish is only $1.00!!!!

by paris908 on 12/23/2011 7:59:54 AM

MOD
hey so I need to get a new mascara, and there is just so many in the drugstore so I really need your help mod! My eyelashes are pretty average so do you know a good drugstore mascara that gives me volume and length?? thanks!!!!

Hey girl! All mascaras are awesome and always make the lashes look longer a more full. There is not one that stands out over all of the others but CoverGirl always does a good job no matter which one you choose.
Ana D.

by qwerty66 on 12/23/2011 1:01:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP MOD MOD ASAP
hi this is urgent. I shaved a end of my eyebrow off what do I do?!? How long do u think it will take to grow back it's not a lot but it's noticeable. I'm freaking out!

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, you can't really DO anything - you can't paste it back on or make it magically grow back fast. You just have to be patient while it grows back...and be VERY careful in the future! (You should never use razors on your face at all.) While you're waiting for your eyebrows to grow back in, use an eyebrow pencil or powder eyeshadow to define the area and continue your eyebrow's natural shape, aka what your eyebrow would have looked like if it was still there. Don't overdo it - just give it enough color for the illusion to be believable Smile
Lauren C.

by Greekprincess98 on 12/22/2011 7:03:40 PM

omg i have the lotion, i got my sis that lip balm, and my bff gave me that exact same nail polsih!!!! <333 GL!!!!!!!!

by orangey98 on 12/22/2011 5:01:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My school is doing a project where we have to shadow a professional who works in a career that we're interested in. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT TO SHADOW!! I am interested in writing, acting and singing, but that's hard because obviously I'm not going to fly to L.A. to shadow an actor, and singers don't exactly stand around and sing all day. I emailed Sarah Dessen and Jodi Picoult, but Sarah sent me an automatic response saying that she doesn't take emails from fans anymore and while Jodi took the time to send me a legit response, she said that it's really boring because she mostly sits at a desk all day so she had to say no. I might be interested in law, but not really. There is a famous music producer and singer, Tyler Ward, who lives in my city, so I may be able to contact him. ANY IDEAS??
Thanks! <3

Hey girl,

You don't have to shadow someone super famous -- if you're interested in writing, why not shadow someone from a local paper? You can also find local singers at restaurants and bars, so use your town's newspapers to find out some local artists and try to reach out to them -- you'll be more likely to get a response that way.

Meghan D.

by fireworks1071 on 12/19/2011 4:34:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i just finished my christmas shopping for my friends and i have a big dilemma. I got super cute cards that have let it snow and a cute girl on the cover, but the inside is blank. whats a cute message i can write inside other than the classic merry christmas and a happy new year? i want it to mean something and be creative... thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

Why not go with an inside joke that your friend will get, or a reminder of something funny that happened to both of you? It will remind her what a great friendship you have!

Meghan D.

by princess_ht on 12/19/2011 2:12:20 PM

These gifts don't look that cheap, I mean if my mom got me all of the things on this list that's just $20 alone just for my stocking.

by gldiva98 on 12/19/2011 2:02:37 PM

me my aunt and my lil cous tried the paris amour and we were all egh! then i was at my locker and my friend had it and she asked if i wanted some and i took it and putt it on and i still hated it! it just smells downright wrong!

by fearless;) on 12/19/2011 12:11:16 PM

I love Paris Amour, it smells really good.

by svds on 12/18/2011 8:38:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Well whenever i get my period, it lasts a full week and it makes me feel like im gonna throw up or pass out or something. Well i end up having to sit out of P.E. Cuz i feel sooo sick And all the guys give me those "maybe shes on her period" looks since it happens the same time every month. Well how can i deal with the throw up/pass out feelings without havin to sit out of P.E?? Pleaseeee help!!

I get the same feelings. I suggest you  take advil every morning you have your period. If you prevent the pains you wont feel so awful. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by paramoregurl on 12/18/2011 8:16:38 PM

Love 'em!Just another idea,as a present to my bestie I have gotten her(so far!)a Sally Hansen nail polish in Celeb City(a silver/metalic color!Really fab!),an e.l.f. 32-eyeshadow palette,and I'll be decorating hair accessories! Overall,it cost me about $8 Smile

by baconlvr711 on 12/18/2011 8:11:32 PM

Are you a fan of Gym Class Heroes? If you are then please join my Gym Class Heroes Fan Club. Laughing On this club we talk about their music and how great they are Laughing If you are a fan of them then please please please join Laughing Smile Laughing Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 12/18/2011 7:45:00 PM

Please dont use sally hansen nail polish cuz the test it on bunny eyes :'(

by mtndewer11 on 12/18/2011 6:59:04 PM

Great ideas! So-o presh!
Thanks GL for this article, I needed some stocking stuffers for my mom--and this will be sure to do the trick. I'm going shopping with my father this week to get them.

Merry Christmas!!

by Malgal22 on 12/18/2011 5:32:52 PM

I LOVE the Paris Stuff! Smile I had the shower gel, perfume, and the lotion! LOVE IT !Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/18/2011 2:58:03 PM

modmodmod i got this idea to paint my nails blue and put silver sparlklie nail polish or white snowflakeish thinghs on them would that be cute thanks i love these ideas

Hey girlie,

That sounds super cute! I've never done the snowflakes, but I love layering sparkle over bright colors like blue Smile It'll look snowy, perf for winter and the holidays!!
Lauren C.

by millia7 on 12/18/2011 12:54:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I havent been doing good on Algebra tests and my dad gets really upset with the quiz grades I have been getting. I just got another bad grade and I am really scared to tell him. He says it is unacceptable and that he doesnt want to see grades like that. I have to get it signed and I have to tell him but I am sooo scared what do I do????

Hey girl,

Deal with this in a mature way! Instead of being embarrassed and scared, walk up to him and tell him this grade was the tipping point. It has motivated you to be more active about your schoolwork - you're going to make an appointment with your teacher to discuss the things you don't understand, you're going to put together a study group so you can benefit from your classmates, and you're going to cut back on computer/TV time so you can study more effectively. Beat him to the punch - by telling him all of these ways you're going to be responsible, he will have a lot less to yell at you about.
Lauren C.

by emonkey4 on 12/18/2011 12:52:35 PM

I have the Paris Amour body spray Smile

by Sheyenne on 12/18/2011 12:20:54 PM

Hey girls! Please become a fan on my advice queen page! I really love to give advice and I will reply very quickly! Plz no question is too embarrassing!

Also join the club DIY queens!! It has great and easy ideas if you love to make stuff or you are crafty.

Thanks!

by emonkey4 on 12/18/2011 11:40:36 AM

I have that nail polish!!!! its really pretty Smile but beware it has a thick brush! but its still amazinggg Smile

by ilikecakeandstuff on 12/18/2011 11:00:17 AM

the body lotion and bubble bath is more than 4 dollars.If you go to Bath and Body Workds store it's 10 dollars and the bubble bath is usually 7-10.somwhere in that price range.

by cheekymonkey1 on 12/18/2011 9:49:27 AM

niceeeee

by freddymylove on 12/18/2011 9:35:19 AM

The Paris lotion doesn't smell good

by Bananas81 on 12/18/2011 8:22:56 AM