9 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

12 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

13 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

4 fab things about being left-handed

A li’l lefty love!

I absolutly love being left-handed. Kids come up to me and their like "Wow, you're left-handed?" and I'm like "Yeah." and they go "Righties are always right." and I go "there's a reason why only a few people of left-handed. Its because they're special and have a special part to play in the world, unlike you (I just think that last part though)"

by Dovepawrocks on 5/18/2012 2:37:50 PM

Im a lefty and proud! im the most creative person in my family,when I was in regular school people were always saying im a really good friend and advice giver etc.Lefties rock!

by Super8FanGirl98 on 3/30/2012 3:51:15 PM

I know someone who ids ambidextrous, and my nana is a lefty, and the only person in my family that's a lefty!!

by happyone123 on 3/4/2012 12:27:09 PM

I'm ambidextrous and left handed naturally sooooo I am VERY special!!!

by phoebeloren00 on 2/9/2012 8:59:29 PM

I'm a righty, I'm okay with it but you lefties have a huge advantage, when you write in your binders the 3-rings don't get in your way, righties have to deal with it, lefties are lucky, not that I don't like being a righty Smile oh and btw, again you lefties are lucky, you all have something naturally in common with Justin Bieber!!!!!!...okay now I'm jealous, lol

by clem10 on 1/21/2012 10:45:43 PM

I am a lefty and I am unique Smile

by Ej410 on 1/13/2012 4:14:42 PM

im a leftie, yay!!!!

by hermionelover on 1/6/2012 8:47:56 PM

im a twin and im a righty but my sister is a leftie... and she is sorta ambidextrous.. because she broke her left wrist 4 years ago.

by icegal on 12/31/2011 10:06:36 AM

there's 80-some kids in my class and between 10 and 20 of them are lefties. i'm not...

by the_last_ninja on 12/27/2011 12:43:05 PM

lefty!! ya! my dads a lefty too and he says most famous artists are left handed, he was so geed he was offered a job by dc comics!!

by cammybellpoptart on 12/21/2011 2:41:42 PM