Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

3 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

4 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

4 readers share their fave healthy holiday secrets

Your best tips for staying fit this season

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I really like this guy but I'm afraid to tell him and I'm only 10 and I'm afraid he won't like me back and It'll be awkward. We r friends but IDK if he will like it if i tell him. I think he likes me 2 though! I NEED HELP!!

I think you should talk to him more and get to know him better before you tell him anything like that. That way you can know better what hes going to say. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by vanillaflower on 12/27/2011 7:06:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Major dilemma!!!
I'm seeing my lil cuzins 4 Christmas, and I don't know what to get them. I'm working to write them each a little personalized story, but I'm neot sure I can finish them. Any ideas for if I don'y?

Hey girlie,

Depends on how old they are! You could get them coloring books and a cute selection of candy, a cheap board game and some stuffed animals, playing cards and a DVD, etc. Just try to think about what they would find fun, considering their ages Smile You don't have to spend a lot - a small combo of things will make them happy!
Lauren C.

by BeautyQueen10 on 12/23/2011 11:12:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK I have a bit of a dilemma. Actually, a BUNCH. But they all relate! Smile
So basically on New Yrs Eve, this guy in my grade is having a party followed by a sleepover (sounds weird, IK!) Here are problems that go along with that.
1.) I want to look super pretty and do awesome sparkly makeup cuz its NYE and all, but then at the sleepover part is it gonna look weird with tons of makeup on but with my hair up and PJs on? I don't want to take it off because my boyfriend will be there..!
2.) What should I wear to this party?
3.) What pajamas should I bring? (I will be with people!)
THANKS SO MUCH!! Please help! <3

Hey chickie,

Go all out for NYE! It's one night a year where you can look sparkly and glam, so give it a try.

1) Personally, I would do a look that will easily transition into your "Sleepover Look." You have to wash some of it off your face, but you don't need to look drastically different (or makeupless) when you come out in pajamas. Try doing a smokey eye with a glitter clear mascara and a nude (or light pink) glossy lip. Then, bring some makeup removing wipes (I love Almay's Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads) and wipe most of the eye makeup off at the end of the night. Dab some concealer underneath your eye and on your eyelid, then blend into your skin. Finish with a thin line of eyeliner, blended so it looks softer and goes up onto your eyelid a little bit. Add some plain mascara if you want! That way, you'll still look polished and fresh...just ready for a sleepover party, not the party of the year Smile

2) For the NYE part, wear something totally glam! Sequins, metallics, velvet, sleek black...they're all perf for this holiday.

3) As for the sleepover, go casual and look like you weren't trying too hard: a pair of spandex shorts and an oversized tee shirt in a fun color could be great. Or a pair of stretchy sweatpants (like the kind at PINK, with the folded over top) and a tank top. They're both still girly and put together, but comfy for sleeping.

HAVE FUN!
Lauren C.

by fireworks1071 on 12/18/2011 12:27:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I go Ice skating all the time, but I usually go with my crush and friends, idk wat to wear!! I usually wear a t-shirt with jeans, but i really need help! Plz thnx! (p.s. i dont like tight stuff, or really blingy things or fancy things)

Hey chicky, jeans or leggings with a sweater and jewelery would be really cute. A jacket with skinny jeans and a nice tee would work too. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by dancer8608 on 12/17/2011 8:16:06 PM

hey everyone join my club lolSmile, im looking for a person to take over the last costom position! also its a great club where anyone can join and were partying!! have fun

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 6:43:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have absolutely NO ideas what to get my dad for Christmas! He says he doesn't really care what he gets, and he doesn't need/necessarily want anything, but I still want to get him something. What should I get him? BTW, I would like to MAKE him something, not buy. THANKS!

Hey chica, you could make him a poem, a song, or a collage filled with pictures of you two. Hope these help! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by callieluv21 on 12/17/2011 5:46:33 PM

@Twilight*gurl: I agree. The Holiday Season, I guess you could say, isn't my healthiest season. But that doesn't mean I go all-out lazy and unhealthy, because I still try to eat veggies and work out whenever possible.

by sweetooth on 12/17/2011 12:00:04 PM

Cool, but in my opinion the holidays are about lounging around. Then I go back to being healthy afterwardsSmile

by Twilight*gurl on 12/17/2011 11:09:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD! i really am bad at ice skating it also isn't fun for me. i know friends may ask...

Hey girl,

Don't be afraid to tell your friends you're not into ice skating -- just because it's the holiday season doesn't mean you have to like all things cold! But if you don't like it because you aren't great at it, don't worry! Most people who go ice skating are bad at it, and with your friends it could be fun! You could also suggest that you try a different activity that you can all enjoy.

Meghan D.

by amileofroses on 12/17/2011 10:30:41 AM

i know this isn't really related to this post but i have a question!
my forehead is kinda my problem area for acne so i really NEED coverup. But during the day, my forehead gets really greasy from it. What should i do to coverup, but not look shiny?
thank you!

Hey girl,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with acne -- we've all been there! The first thing is to try and treat your acne rather than just cover it up. Try a face wash and moisturizer with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, or talk to your doc about a referral to a dermatologist. As for the makeup, try using a powder foundation and finishing powder instead of a thicker liquid foundation -- they're better for oily skin. And always keep blotting sheets on hand to use between classes!

Meghan D.

by Lianna on 12/17/2011 9:47:20 AM

I did letterboxing before. Well, my brothers actually found the box by accident and we thought it was like some hobos or something. But it was a cool discovery once we found out what it was!

by Chloe<3 on 12/17/2011 2:08:49 AM