3 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

5 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

7 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

What a big jerk

Okay, so I am sort of a lot taller than my BF and when we were out on a date one night some kid came up...

that is soooo mean! Frown

by usmcbratknc on 3/27/2012 7:06:31 PM

@Nikichic
Samee here lol

by Super8fangirl98 on 3/19/2012 7:22:04 PM

soooooooooo RUDE!!!!!!!

by doglover463 on 3/2/2012 11:35:42 PM

ugh i hate being tall sometimes. I can't get a date with anyone I like. Tong All my friends tease me- "You only like short guys" I"m like that's not true! I liked... um.... ah! no.... uh... okay fine! Laughing

by Nikichic on 1/6/2012 7:06:51 AM

@SavannaBieberxo- LOL!!! I should tell my short..er...."fun size" friends that, maybe it'll help them with figuring out a good comeback for the people who make fun of them Smile

by clem10 on 12/24/2011 10:39:58 AM

That's mean!! When ever someone calls me short I just say.. I'm not short!!! I'm fun size!!! Laughing

by SavannaBieberxo on 12/20/2011 1:11:24 PM

I know a really short guy, he's awesome! I love short people, they're not at all different from other average height people, plus he has an 8th grader girlfriend+we're in the 7th grade, I saw this picture of them on Facebook and my friend Taylor wrote across the picture "Look at Kyle on his tip-toes!" LOL! Kinda mean but he found it funny because Taylor is his "asian buddy" Don't ask why he calls her that, i don't know, nothing racist or anything but he just likes the fact that she's asian I guess, i don't know, ask Kyle, lol

by clem10 on 12/19/2011 6:58:15 PM

i posted a comment earlier (about not being able to date the guy i like) and forgot to include something thats pretty important: im not allowed to be talking to the guy at all. my parents told me i cant talk to him, walk with him, or anything! can u help me find a way to still convince them that hes a great guy? it just frustrates me cause they're judging him without knowing him....

Hey girl,

Try talking to your parents calmly about why they're acting that way. Is it this guy in particular, or do they think you're too young to date in general? If you explain to them why you like your guy and the awesome stuff he does (does he volunteer? play on a sports team? speak in a debate club?), maybe they'll be more open to letting you talk to him. Just don't yell, or they won't listen!

Meghan D.

by piedude on 12/17/2011 11:44:45 AM

I hav a friend I lik him and he likes me but I'm 13 he's 17

by Kittyjessie11 on 12/17/2011 9:46:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so me and my BGF went to trivia a couple weeks ago together and he brought some friends. SOme of them were reallllllly nice then some were realllllly meanFrown He was impressing his friends and was acting like a jerk to me also!!!!! The night before he was sweet and kind and he was my BGF but after that night I thought he was a jerk and my exFrown( That was a Friday and I walk to his house after school on Tuesdays. I was sitting on the couch so he walked in and he acted like NOTHING happened I could never admit he was acting like a jerk please help me!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

If this happens again, you need to be honest and tell him how you feel. It's not ok for him to treat you badly, no matter who is around! So catch him one-on-one and calmly tell him that it made you feel bad when he said those things to you, especially since he's normally so respectful and caring. Let him know how much you like the real person he is, so when he changes like this around his buds, it bums you out. As for his friends, remember it's impossible to like EVERYONE. It'd be great if you got along with his friends 100%, but it's normal for you not to. He has some good friends and some not-so-good friends. Try to accept that and stick with the good ones. Ignore the rest and you won't have a problem <3
Lauren C.