10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

12 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Best of the buffet table

Better-for-you bites for your next party...

@HungerGamesRox99- I hear ya! Up-top, girlie!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 10:27:58 PM

I hate shrimp --'
But I love hot chocolate!

by kayla9 on 12/22/2011 9:08:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I have been trying to become healthier lately. So I have some questions.
1) What are some healthy breakfast foods?
2)What are some healthy school lunches that you can pack?
3) After school I always go for sweet stuff but then regret it. What are healthy after school snacks?
4) Healthy desserts?
5) What are some fast burning exercises?
Oh and could you please tell me ideas for each one not just say ccheck out this .......... for ideas, pleaseeee ideas!!?

Hey girlie,

Here are some recipes and workouts that I think will really help ya!

1) Breakfast: I love pairing a granola bar with a small cup of yogurt, a glass of orange juice, and a piece of fruit like a banana. It keeps ya full and definitely gets your day on track!

2) Lunch:

3 and 4) Desserts and snacks:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/01/Cool-down-with-an-unexpectedly-yummy-veggie-smoothie.aspx (surprisingly sweet and tasty!)

5) I know this is a generic answer, but you really gotta check out our Workouts section to see which exercises will work for you. The #1 most important thing about a workout plan is simple: that it's FUN for you! So everyone's most effective exercises will be different Smile
Lauren C.

by pumpernickel88 on 12/22/2011 5:05:55 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/21/2011 6:06:06 PM

Ewwwwww.....shrimp? really? Just 'cause it has protein doesn't make it awesome. They are filter feeders and bottom feeders, meaning they eat dead things in the ocean and stuff that floats in the water like fish pee...ick!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/21/2011 12:08:03 AM

MOD MOD
Next week I"m getting an endoscopy done because the doctors think there is something wrong with my stomach. I am FREAKING out. I am so scared. I've never had a procedure done and I've never been under with anesteshia. What is it like? I'm scared for what it feels like to go under and what it feels like after? Help me calm down!

Ive only ever gotten my wisdom teeth out but anesthesia is nothing to be scared of. When i got it i just instantly felt a bit blurry and then i was out. Its not scary at all! Next think i knew i woke up and the whole thing was over. Im sure the same will happen to you. The doctors will take care of you and youll be great Smile dont worry Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by rellim on 12/20/2011 8:09:20 PM

Good thing I like shrimp! Smile
Thanks for the ideas GL! I'll be sure to keep your tips in mind when I eat at my Aunt's house on Christmas!

by sweetooth on 12/20/2011 7:54:33 PM

LOOK GL CHRISTMAS IS LIKE ONE OF THE ONLY DAYS OF THE YEAR THAT I EAT TOTAL JUNK AND IT TASTES GOOD. SO I KNOW YOU MAY THINK THESE HELP SOME GIRLS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON BUT, I AM ONE GIRL WHO WILL NOT BE FOLLOWING THESE TIPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/20/2011 7:30:37 PM

Eh- meh- gawsh-! Lovin' the presh tips GL Smile

Much thanks! I will DEF take into consideration as the pumpkin pie and cranberries are being passed 'round our holiday table!

Be good, Santa's almost here! Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 7:04:26 PM

I love love love shrimp cocktail!!

by svds on 12/20/2011 7:04:17 PM