1 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

3 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

DIY gift guide: Bubble bath gift basket

Got a bud who loves the bubbly stuff? Give the gift of indulgence

MOD
me again.Im pretty sure the body scrub is peppermint.. i remember the picture of it in a glass jar with ribbon around it (it also has a brownish colour and a somewhat gritty texture). thanksSmile

Does this one sound about right?

Let me know if it's not it, and I'll take another look.

Materials:

1 Cup Brown Sugar

2 teaspoons nutmeg

2 teaspoons ginger

2 teaspoons cinnamon

¼ cup almond oil or olive oil

1 Table spoon vitamin E oil

10-ounce glass jar with lid

Ribbon for decorating

How to Make It:

1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a small bowl

2. Add the oils and stir well to combine

3.Fill glass jar with the scrub. Secure the lid and tie ribbon around the top. Add an instructions card (“rub all over, then rinse” should do the trick).

Jordan S.

by ladedagirl on 3/10/2012 5:45:04 PM

MOD
i was wondering where i could find the Home-made Body Scrub page? i used it once before but i can't seem to find it anywhere on this website
thanks!

Hey babe,

Which body scrub?  We've posted several, so I'm not quite sure which one you're talking about.
Jordan S.

by ladedagirl on 3/10/2012 5:20:09 PM

I'm new so how do you get a profile pic?

by Fish_Lover28 on 1/25/2012 9:48:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is love like? I have never really experienced it.... at least I don't think I have. How do you know if you love someone? Is it love at first sight or do people get to know each other before they fall in love?

Hey girlie,

Personally, I think you can feel attraction and a major connection to someone at first sight, but love takes time to develop. You have to get to know someone really well before you feel that! I've only loved one guy in my life so far, and it felt...natural. But not boring and predictable, it was exciting and fun and happy. I wanted to spend all my time with him, I really cared what he had to say, I trusted him and respected him (and felt like he did the same), I could be 100% myself around him, I would sacrifice to make him happy (and he would do the same), etc. He was sort of my "partner in crime" and, whenever I said I love you, I never doubted myself. That's how I really knew I was in love - I never had to ask myself if I was. I just knew <3
Lauren C.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 1/14/2012 10:39:29 PM

day showers VS. night showers i take my showers at night because I'm not an early bird and its easier to take my showers at night my hair is really thick and it would take forever to dry but still night VS. day

PS please answer!!!

by Megan328 on 1/12/2012 11:17:23 AM

I have to admit I would have never tjought you could make your own bubble bath! I have got to try it!

by Cowgirlup7 on 12/30/2011 1:27:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE MOD ASAP!
Last minute does it have to use an essential oil or can i use mint or vanilla extract? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

You could use peppermint extract, vanilla extract, sweet almond oil, or any other extract/oil that smells good to you. Don't worry about the essential oil - you wouldn't even use that much, so it won't make too much of a difference in this recipe Smile
Lauren C.

by THawesome! on 12/23/2011 10:21:17 PM

MOD MOD
My bf thinks its strange that I like to take bubble baths so much. I told him we all like to do it and even when I get to be my moms age I will enjoy them. I told him its a girl thing. Do guys just not like to take baths? And why dont they?
So one of the best things about being a girl is being able to take bubble baths. My bf thinks its weird but I love them.

Hey chickie,

He doesn't know what he's missing! But I think guys and girls have very different approaches to shower-time. My dad and my ex-BF were always in-and-out of the shower - 5 or 10 minutes was all it took because they just washed their hair, washed their bodies, and hopped out. But for girls, a shower/bath can be a total relaxing experience! It's like a spa, relaxing and soothing. It's a time for us to get away and enjoy some "ME" time Smile
Lauren C.

by luckykel on 12/18/2011 12:17:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD DO you have to get tyhe soap from the crafts store or can you get scent free soap bars from the dollar store and use and do you mean 30 sec intervals

Hey girl,

Yep, you can get the soaps anywhere, as long as they're glycerin-free. And yes, 30 SECOND intervals -- great catch!

Meghan D.

by dray7999 on 12/17/2011 11:31:07 AM

30 minute intervals doesnt seem right. did you mean 30 secs?

by parischick2 on 12/16/2011 6:36:38 PM