6 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

7 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

8 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

I never drink soda ok that's not really true I ONLY drink it if I'm at a restaurant which is usually only once a month or once a week I only have one glass and that's it

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:44:49 PM

Darn it. I like mountain Dew but I don't think I drink it that much often anyways.

by girlystuff121 on 4/19/2012 9:15:23 PM

good thing i stopped drinking MT. dew last october i basicly stopped drinking pop

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:48:27 PM

urgg i love mountain dew!!!!! this is depressing!

by mckey101 on 1/21/2012 8:04:47 PM

well that's nice...... we bought a 36 pack of this for my brothers 18th birthday.... I just told my mom this isn't allowed in the house anymore and she agrees with me....noww I just have to tell my bro it's not allowed...and he loves mountain dew.. oh well :/

by ilikecakeandstuff on 1/21/2012 7:53:21 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:20:58 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:19:41 PM

My uncle has probably 3 cans of mountain dew everyday. I don't like soda though.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 8:26:44 PM

Wow now I know not to drink soda much ;)

by jmtkwalshgirl on 1/4/2012 7:26:03 PM

My bf drinks mountain dew all the time. I am going to tell him about this.

by luckykel on 1/3/2012 11:28:09 PM

This weekend, get your workout at the mall! Walking from store to store and trying on trends will burn cals and give you ideas for your own Back-To-School wardrobe. No need to even spend a dime!

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.