5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

7 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

8 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

I never drink soda ok that's not really true I ONLY drink it if I'm at a restaurant which is usually only once a month or once a week I only have one glass and that's it

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:44:49 PM

Darn it. I like mountain Dew but I don't think I drink it that much often anyways.

by girlystuff121 on 4/19/2012 9:15:23 PM

good thing i stopped drinking MT. dew last october i basicly stopped drinking pop

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:48:27 PM

urgg i love mountain dew!!!!! this is depressing!

by mckey101 on 1/21/2012 8:04:47 PM

well that's nice...... we bought a 36 pack of this for my brothers 18th birthday.... I just told my mom this isn't allowed in the house anymore and she agrees with me....noww I just have to tell my bro it's not allowed...and he loves mountain dew.. oh well :/

by ilikecakeandstuff on 1/21/2012 7:53:21 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:20:58 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:19:41 PM

My uncle has probably 3 cans of mountain dew everyday. I don't like soda though.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 8:26:44 PM

Wow now I know not to drink soda much ;)

by jmtkwalshgirl on 1/4/2012 7:26:03 PM

My bf drinks mountain dew all the time. I am going to tell him about this.

by luckykel on 1/3/2012 11:28:09 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!