2 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

3 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

4 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

I never drink soda ok that's not really true I ONLY drink it if I'm at a restaurant which is usually only once a month or once a week I only have one glass and that's it

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:44:49 PM

Darn it. I like mountain Dew but I don't think I drink it that much often anyways.

by girlystuff121 on 4/19/2012 9:15:23 PM

good thing i stopped drinking MT. dew last october i basicly stopped drinking pop

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:48:27 PM

urgg i love mountain dew!!!!! this is depressing!

by mckey101 on 1/21/2012 8:04:47 PM

well that's nice...... we bought a 36 pack of this for my brothers 18th birthday.... I just told my mom this isn't allowed in the house anymore and she agrees with me....noww I just have to tell my bro it's not allowed...and he loves mountain dew.. oh well :/

by ilikecakeandstuff on 1/21/2012 7:53:21 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:20:58 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:19:41 PM

My uncle has probably 3 cans of mountain dew everyday. I don't like soda though.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 8:26:44 PM

Wow now I know not to drink soda much ;)

by jmtkwalshgirl on 1/4/2012 7:26:03 PM

My bf drinks mountain dew all the time. I am going to tell him about this.

by luckykel on 1/3/2012 11:28:09 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.