4 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

4 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

4 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

I never drink soda ok that's not really true I ONLY drink it if I'm at a restaurant which is usually only once a month or once a week I only have one glass and that's it

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:44:49 PM

Darn it. I like mountain Dew but I don't think I drink it that much often anyways.

by girlystuff121 on 4/19/2012 9:15:23 PM

good thing i stopped drinking MT. dew last october i basicly stopped drinking pop

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:48:27 PM

urgg i love mountain dew!!!!! this is depressing!

by mckey101 on 1/21/2012 8:04:47 PM

well that's nice...... we bought a 36 pack of this for my brothers 18th birthday.... I just told my mom this isn't allowed in the house anymore and she agrees with me....noww I just have to tell my bro it's not allowed...and he loves mountain dew.. oh well :/

by ilikecakeandstuff on 1/21/2012 7:53:21 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:20:58 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:19:41 PM

My uncle has probably 3 cans of mountain dew everyday. I don't like soda though.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 8:26:44 PM

Wow now I know not to drink soda much ;)

by jmtkwalshgirl on 1/4/2012 7:26:03 PM

My bf drinks mountain dew all the time. I am going to tell him about this.

by luckykel on 1/3/2012 11:28:09 PM

Avoid headaches from the spring pollen by drinking lots of water all day long.

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.