1 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

2 HOURS AGO Uh oh! The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making: http://t.co/AMeQlLbqPR pic.twitter.com/7yfSVZ0jwl

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

I never drink soda ok that's not really true I ONLY drink it if I'm at a restaurant which is usually only once a month or once a week I only have one glass and that's it

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:44:49 PM

Darn it. I like mountain Dew but I don't think I drink it that much often anyways.

by girlystuff121 on 4/19/2012 9:15:23 PM

good thing i stopped drinking MT. dew last october i basicly stopped drinking pop

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:48:27 PM

urgg i love mountain dew!!!!! this is depressing!

by mckey101 on 1/21/2012 8:04:47 PM

well that's nice...... we bought a 36 pack of this for my brothers 18th birthday.... I just told my mom this isn't allowed in the house anymore and she agrees with me....noww I just have to tell my bro it's not allowed...and he loves mountain dew.. oh well :/

by ilikecakeandstuff on 1/21/2012 7:53:21 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:20:58 PM

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:19:41 PM

My uncle has probably 3 cans of mountain dew everyday. I don't like soda though.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 8:26:44 PM

Wow now I know not to drink soda much ;)

by jmtkwalshgirl on 1/4/2012 7:26:03 PM

My bf drinks mountain dew all the time. I am going to tell him about this.

by luckykel on 1/3/2012 11:28:09 PM

Start a 30-Day Challenge! Vow to pick an exercise routine and stick with it for a full 30 days. Trust us, you’ll love the emotional and physical results!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

You can go deaf from cranking up the headphones on your iPod.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!