3 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX

4 HOURS AGO Current needs: a kitten and a fabulous new sundress. 🐱�#GLgirlrl

5 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

Why isn't that stuff banned? Plus, whats the worst that could happen if they took BVD out!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/3/2012 6:22:40 PM

I love fresca but I dont think i'll drink it ever again we just bought it for new years too i checked the label and guess what there's bvo ;p ewwww

by nattyj<3 on 12/31/2011 9:54:21 PM

stupid American FDA.

by retef on 12/31/2011 5:34:32 PM

Oh yuck thats nasty!!! My dad is like addicted to mtn dew (literally- you don't mess with him until he's had his dew. Ever.) I think I am gonna try to get him to stop drinking this!!!

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 12/31/2011 12:12:39 PM

That's so nasty. why would they put that in a drink?

by AnnaKay98 on 12/29/2011 11:12:18 PM

I just told my dad!! All he drinks in MD and Tea!!
I told him what it was and the other stuff but he said it has not killed him yet!!!

by meganbenedict on 12/28/2011 12:35:34 PM

aww fudge. i love mountain dew Frown thats stupid why would they put that in a drink i mean really?!

by stars2010 on 12/25/2011 11:26:35 AM

I read this, frowned, but then drank a glass of coke because i am NOT giving up my soda. Sorry.

by asiamiller2000 on 12/24/2011 7:20:28 PM

I hate seeing things like this! It really worries me! My boyfriend frequently (more like only!) drinks Mountain Dew. In fact, he is part of a group in my school called the Mountain Dew Boys. There is no way that he will stop drinking it..

by TimidGurl1996 on 12/24/2011 5:06:26 PM

Well at least you know you're drinking part of a furniture cushion. Smile

by softrock21 on 12/23/2011 7:58:28 PM

Need motivation? Make a calendar with one activity you are going to do every day to help yourself stay active, and stick to it.

If you’ve had a bad day, your get-happy-quick fix is:

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.