AN HOUR AGO The trick to long and full lashes: http://t.co/N9FeMcEjFv

2 HOURS AGO 5 strappy sports bras you need in your life: http://t.co/sfXFYZBg5y

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl feel special: http://t.co/DoOlpIvy8X

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

Why isn't that stuff banned? Plus, whats the worst that could happen if they took BVD out!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/3/2012 6:22:40 PM

I love fresca but I dont think i'll drink it ever again we just bought it for new years too i checked the label and guess what there's bvo ;p ewwww

by nattyj<3 on 12/31/2011 9:54:21 PM

stupid American FDA.

by retef on 12/31/2011 5:34:32 PM

Oh yuck thats nasty!!! My dad is like addicted to mtn dew (literally- you don't mess with him until he's had his dew. Ever.) I think I am gonna try to get him to stop drinking this!!!

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 12/31/2011 12:12:39 PM

That's so nasty. why would they put that in a drink?

by AnnaKay98 on 12/29/2011 11:12:18 PM

I just told my dad!! All he drinks in MD and Tea!!
I told him what it was and the other stuff but he said it has not killed him yet!!!

by meganbenedict on 12/28/2011 12:35:34 PM

aww fudge. i love mountain dew Frown thats stupid why would they put that in a drink i mean really?!

by stars2010 on 12/25/2011 11:26:35 AM

I read this, frowned, but then drank a glass of coke because i am NOT giving up my soda. Sorry.

by asiamiller2000 on 12/24/2011 7:20:28 PM

I hate seeing things like this! It really worries me! My boyfriend frequently (more like only!) drinks Mountain Dew. In fact, he is part of a group in my school called the Mountain Dew Boys. There is no way that he will stop drinking it..

by TimidGurl1996 on 12/24/2011 5:06:26 PM

Well at least you know you're drinking part of a furniture cushion. Smile

by softrock21 on 12/23/2011 7:58:28 PM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.