7 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50

8 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em

9 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

Why isn't that stuff banned? Plus, whats the worst that could happen if they took BVD out!!!

by hermione&ron on 1/3/2012 6:22:40 PM

I love fresca but I dont think i'll drink it ever again we just bought it for new years too i checked the label and guess what there's bvo ;p ewwww

by nattyj<3 on 12/31/2011 9:54:21 PM

stupid American FDA.

by retef on 12/31/2011 5:34:32 PM

Oh yuck thats nasty!!! My dad is like addicted to mtn dew (literally- you don't mess with him until he's had his dew. Ever.) I think I am gonna try to get him to stop drinking this!!!

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 12/31/2011 12:12:39 PM

That's so nasty. why would they put that in a drink?

by AnnaKay98 on 12/29/2011 11:12:18 PM

I just told my dad!! All he drinks in MD and Tea!!
I told him what it was and the other stuff but he said it has not killed him yet!!!

by meganbenedict on 12/28/2011 12:35:34 PM

aww fudge. i love mountain dew Frown thats stupid why would they put that in a drink i mean really?!

by stars2010 on 12/25/2011 11:26:35 AM

I read this, frowned, but then drank a glass of coke because i am NOT giving up my soda. Sorry.

by asiamiller2000 on 12/24/2011 7:20:28 PM

I hate seeing things like this! It really worries me! My boyfriend frequently (more like only!) drinks Mountain Dew. In fact, he is part of a group in my school called the Mountain Dew Boys. There is no way that he will stop drinking it..

by TimidGurl1996 on 12/24/2011 5:06:26 PM

Well at least you know you're drinking part of a furniture cushion. Smile

by softrock21 on 12/23/2011 7:58:28 PM