AN HOUR AGO So...um...is it Friday yet?

2 HOURS AGO 7 healthy breakfast recipes we heart: http://t.co/EafWjiU63P #GLFitness

3 HOURS AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

Mt. Dews ok, not missing out on anything big if u havent had it.

by 4202_luver on 12/22/2011 6:31:22 PM

i HATE mt. dew! i HATED it anyways Tong its nasty tasting...maybe thats why! haha

by susper on 12/22/2011 6:07:53 PM

I actually really liked this soda. But I'm cutting down on soda anyways. So I'll live without it.

by NJessicaN on 12/22/2011 5:39:42 PM

I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW!
this just about made me cry...

by katie10marie96 on 12/22/2011 5:12:28 PM

Good thing I'm not a big fan of it Smile

by cuteychica on 12/22/2011 4:28:15 PM

okay ew....good thing I already hate it!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/22/2011 4:25:14 PM

I hate mountain dew and this just proves it

by buzzingbee on 12/22/2011 4:23:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I have been trying to become healthier lately. So I have some questions.
1) What are some healthy breakfast foods?
2)What are some healthy school lunches that you can pack?
3) After school I always go for sweet stuff but then regret it. What are healthy after school snacks?
4) Healthy desserts?
5) What are some fast burning exercises?

Hey girl,

We've got tons of recipes for snacks and exercise moves in our health and fitness section, so check it out! Here's one on breakfast http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/07/Beyond-the-average-breakfast.aspx, and you can find tons more recipes and workout tips here. http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Meghan D.

by pumpernickel88 on 12/22/2011 4:23:05 PM

MODMODMOD I LUV MOUNTAIN DEW MY FAVE!!!!Laughing but now i will have 2 give it up and drink no more soda at ALL!!!U know y its caz my aunt is a scientist she works with chemistry and she told me tht soda have alcohol in it!caffeine n stuff thts y!Foot She never drank no soda in her whole life!:O is this true!?

Hey girl,

While some sodas may have a form of alcohol in them, it's not the same thing you'll find in "alcoholic drinks" -- they don't card you for buying soda, after all! But sodas do have tons of bad ingredients, so if your aunt's a scientist, her advice is just one of many good reasons to stay away from soda!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 12/22/2011 4:10:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
hey um well my dad drinks 2 cans of Mountain Dew a day. sometimes more. he's done it all of my life...its diet and caffeine free but does it still have this chemical in it?? should i talk to him about it...i don't want him to die from it or anything.

Hey Girl,

Mountain Dew won't kill your dad, but maybe you should show him the post and ask what he thinks about it!
Rachel N.