6 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

7 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

13 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

I rarely ever drink soda. But when I do I drink Sprite, Ginger Ale, or Sierra Mist.

by sweetooth on 12/22/2011 3:12:38 PM

That is really gross! Bye bye soda for me!!!!!

by purplemonkeygirl123 on 12/22/2011 3:09:41 PM

Ewww. To bad, cause I love Mountain Dew. I don't have it all the time.... Maybe once a week or so

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 2:46:34 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/22/2011 2:20:11 PM

NOOOOOOO, not mnt dew!!! At least i'm fireproof now so thats a good thing......right?

by Grdogs on 12/22/2011 2:05:57 PM

What about diet mountain dew? My teacher is loving diet MD these days...

Hey girl,

The difference between regular and diet sodas is in the sweeteners, so the vegetable oil is probably still there.

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 12/22/2011 1:54:30 PM

So if you throw a match into a big thing of mountain dew, it wont catch on fire. Hmmmmmm....

by foodiejr99 on 12/22/2011 1:36:39 PM

We all knew Mountain Dew is bad for you- But this just proves it.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/22/2011 1:19:37 PM

i HATE mountain dew! i always stayed away from it cause my doc said it causes heart problems and it makes your heart over work. i dont drink mnt dew, redbull or thing that races my energy up.

by j4zm09 on 12/22/2011 1:15:30 PM

EWWW! i hate sodas but ove gatorade!

by quinn1218 on 12/22/2011 12:46:44 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

If you look at the sun, you will go blind.

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!