4 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

7 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

8 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

I rarely ever drink soda. But when I do I drink Sprite, Ginger Ale, or Sierra Mist.

by sweetooth on 12/22/2011 3:12:38 PM

That is really gross! Bye bye soda for me!!!!!

by purplemonkeygirl123 on 12/22/2011 3:09:41 PM

Ewww. To bad, cause I love Mountain Dew. I don't have it all the time.... Maybe once a week or so

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/22/2011 2:46:34 PM

by krazykotabug on 12/22/2011 2:20:11 PM

NOOOOOOO, not mnt dew!!! At least i'm fireproof now so thats a good thing......right?

by Grdogs on 12/22/2011 2:05:57 PM

What about diet mountain dew? My teacher is loving diet MD these days...

Hey girl,

The difference between regular and diet sodas is in the sweeteners, so the vegetable oil is probably still there.

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 12/22/2011 1:54:30 PM

So if you throw a match into a big thing of mountain dew, it wont catch on fire. Hmmmmmm....

by foodiejr99 on 12/22/2011 1:36:39 PM

We all knew Mountain Dew is bad for you- But this just proves it.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/22/2011 1:19:37 PM

i HATE mountain dew! i always stayed away from it cause my doc said it causes heart problems and it makes your heart over work. i dont drink mnt dew, redbull or thing that races my energy up.

by j4zm09 on 12/22/2011 1:15:30 PM

EWWW! i hate sodas but ove gatorade!

by quinn1218 on 12/22/2011 12:46:44 PM