AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 scores a Ashoka Aztec print organic cotton canvas tote from @RavenAndLily: http://t.co/kvnNjtgtXD

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

14 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

THATS scary 1 night my brother and his cousin emptyed out a WHOLE case of mnt dew..........

by kiss_1214 on 12/22/2011 12:21:50 PM

I hope sprite doesn't have it cuz I luv Sprite-Zero it tastes better than regular sprite and it's zero calories but 5 calories includin sugaaa.

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:15:54 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:07:05 PM

i have been cutting back on my sodas i only have one every two weeks at the most but lately it has been like one drink of soda almost a month. But trust me i barely drink mountain dew even if it is a really delicious drink.

I DIDN'T KNOW MOUNTAIN DEW WAS FIREPROOF?????

by star53 on 12/22/2011 11:44:18 AM

What kind of person would put BVO in anything edible, let alone soda?! Do you know how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!

by potterandthedoctor on 12/22/2011 11:41:33 AM

I dont like mountain dew anyway. Im a sprite girl!

by foodiejr99 on 12/22/2011 11:37:41 AM

I don't drink mountain dew anyways( too much caffeine), so I'm safe! lolz

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 12/22/2011 10:02:59 AM

i love soda!!!!
i dont wanna get fat!
Bad posting about all this bad stuff.
Making me scared

by Kenzielynn on 12/22/2011 8:24:23 AM

I wonder about sierra mist and fanta, cause i drink that sometimes. I never drink Mountain Dew- and i never will now that i've read this!! EWWW

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 7:50:46 AM

I don't like mountain dew! Tong

by Chloe<3 on 12/22/2011 4:00:26 AM

A quick walk around the block is a great way to burn a couple of extra calories, get some fresh air and de-stress. Put on your favorite tune and walk your cares away.

What makeup can you not survive without?

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.