AN HOUR AGO Woops! @rydelR5 is signing #RydelRYL in Oklahoma City *AUG 1* at 11a at the 6100 N May Ave #barnesandnoble! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO First breakups can be tough: http://t.co/tiDbrjDO2l pic.twitter.com/J4Otw3pz12

2 HOURS AGO Word is that @justinbieber's new single #WhatDoYouMean is coming soon. Excited for new music from Biebs? Tell us using only emojis!

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

THATS scary 1 night my brother and his cousin emptyed out a WHOLE case of mnt dew..........

by kiss_1214 on 12/22/2011 12:21:50 PM

I hope sprite doesn't have it cuz I luv Sprite-Zero it tastes better than regular sprite and it's zero calories but 5 calories includin sugaaa.

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:15:54 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:07:05 PM

i have been cutting back on my sodas i only have one every two weeks at the most but lately it has been like one drink of soda almost a month. But trust me i barely drink mountain dew even if it is a really delicious drink.

I DIDN'T KNOW MOUNTAIN DEW WAS FIREPROOF?????

by star53 on 12/22/2011 11:44:18 AM

What kind of person would put BVO in anything edible, let alone soda?! Do you know how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!

by potterandthedoctor on 12/22/2011 11:41:33 AM

I dont like mountain dew anyway. Im a sprite girl!

by foodiejr99 on 12/22/2011 11:37:41 AM

I don't drink mountain dew anyways( too much caffeine), so I'm safe! lolz

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 12/22/2011 10:02:59 AM

i love soda!!!!
i dont wanna get fat!
Bad posting about all this bad stuff.
Making me scared

by Kenzielynn on 12/22/2011 8:24:23 AM

I wonder about sierra mist and fanta, cause i drink that sometimes. I never drink Mountain Dew- and i never will now that i've read this!! EWWW

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 7:50:46 AM

I don't like mountain dew! Tong

by Chloe<3 on 12/22/2011 4:00:26 AM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.