13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's the best perfume for your personality? http://t.co/JtZuOI3sZk pic.twitter.com/SHjpUPRwx3

14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of guy should you go for? http://t.co/86Vz24FF1Q pic.twitter.com/1w0JjCBHld

COMMENTS

Mountain Dew: A toxic don't?

Mmm, flame-retardant chemicals. Yummy.

THATS scary 1 night my brother and his cousin emptyed out a WHOLE case of mnt dew..........

by kiss_1214 on 12/22/2011 12:21:50 PM

I hope sprite doesn't have it cuz I luv Sprite-Zero it tastes better than regular sprite and it's zero calories but 5 calories includin sugaaa.

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:15:54 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/22/2011 12:07:05 PM

i have been cutting back on my sodas i only have one every two weeks at the most but lately it has been like one drink of soda almost a month. But trust me i barely drink mountain dew even if it is a really delicious drink.

I DIDN'T KNOW MOUNTAIN DEW WAS FIREPROOF?????

by star53 on 12/22/2011 11:44:18 AM

What kind of person would put BVO in anything edible, let alone soda?! Do you know how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!

by potterandthedoctor on 12/22/2011 11:41:33 AM

I dont like mountain dew anyway. Im a sprite girl!

by foodiejr99 on 12/22/2011 11:37:41 AM

I don't drink mountain dew anyways( too much caffeine), so I'm safe! lolz

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 12/22/2011 10:02:59 AM

i love soda!!!!
i dont wanna get fat!
Bad posting about all this bad stuff.
Making me scared

by Kenzielynn on 12/22/2011 8:24:23 AM

I wonder about sierra mist and fanta, cause i drink that sometimes. I never drink Mountain Dew- and i never will now that i've read this!! EWWW

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 7:50:46 AM

I don't like mountain dew! Tong

by Chloe<3 on 12/22/2011 4:00:26 AM

Need motivation? Make a calendar with one activity you are going to do every day to help yourself stay active, and stick to it.

If you’ve had a bad day, your get-happy-quick fix is:

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.