Bridget M.

is modding

33 MINUTES AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

1 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

2 HOURS AGO Find out how Santa made this little girl's real life dreams come true: http://t.co/IJavBkaP0Y

COMMENTS

Removing your wisdom teeth might not be a smart move

After two teens died during or after surgery, doctors are questioning the importance of this right-of-passageā€¦

anesthesia makes me very sick, but i'm still here.(thank goodness)

by monicagrace on 12/8/2012 2:15:21 PM

Technically, you only NEED them out if they're infected or ruining you're teeth's allignment.

by bunnyboo2224 on 9/18/2012 1:54:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have to get my wisdom teeth out in two days! And the have to come out because they are going to push into the base of my other teeth making things worse. I was looking for an article to make me feel less anxious but this just made me feel worse! Is there any article that can reassure me?? Please respond!

Hey girl, take a deep breath. Lots and lots of people get their wisdom teeth out and are just fine. The doctors know what they're doing, and aside from a li'l swelling, you probably won't have any problems at all. If you're worried about the anesthesia, they can do the procedure without putting you completely to sleep. Talk to your doctor - he or she will be able to answer all of your questions. The cases in this article are the exception, not the norm. You'll be fine, girl.
Carrie R.

by olympians on 7/11/2012 12:51:58 PM

Scary! I'm so glad everything went fine for my bff when she got her wisdom teeth out a couple months ago.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/7/2012 6:07:18 PM

im gunna have to have them pulled no matter what!

by watsmyuser on 7/6/2012 9:03:07 PM

Okay, some people do have some complications with this and I can totally agree with you guys to be kinda scared and freaked out. Think though, not many people have complications. You NEED to get them taken out too. Not everyone does get their wisdom teeth, if both your parents did you may get them. Even if both your parents didn't get them you still could. Everyone usually gets braces. Now it is the 21st century and kids want nice teeth. (So did I!) When your wisdom teeth grow in they push the teeth in your mouth so all the braces and everything you got was for nothing! Also wisdom teeth are like a large molar, they don't fit in your mouth right. They hurt as the try to push your teeth out of the way. Getting them out may be scary and a pain, but it is worth it. My older sister got them out. (She is fine and was fine!) She said you are sore but it was worth it. The wisdom teeth hurt her whole mouth. If you don't get your wisdom teeth out you can still have health problems!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 5/1/2012 4:02:07 PM

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an exceptionally terrific opportunity to read from this site. It's usually very ideal and also full of amusement for me and my office peers to search the blog the equivalent of three times in a week to read through the fresh secrets you have got.

by anjalisnv on 4/10/2012 7:45:45 AM

Tomorrow I'm getting 4 teeth pulled and now I'm freaking out!!! :'(

by mca123 on 3/14/2012 11:50:41 PM

I have no wisdom teeth! That is really scary though!

by monkeybug01 on 3/13/2012 5:10:52 PM

mod mod mod
i was wordering what is an appendices and if u have to take it out

Hey girlie,

The medical condition "appendicitis" is basically when your appendix becomes swollen. Your appendix is a "pouch" located at the beginning of your large intestine and, when it starts to swell up, doctors need to take it out so it doesn't burst. You might know you have appendicitis if you have pain in your lower right abdomen, it hurts worse when you walk/press on it, you experience fever-like symptoms, etc. But the pain is the #1 sign <3
Lauren C.