12 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

13 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

14 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Removing your wisdom teeth might not be a smart move

After two teens died during or after surgery, doctors are questioning the importance of this right-of-passage…

I don't plan on getting them out anyways. Wisdom teeth... big deal.

by smileysevvie on 12/16/2011 4:18:21 PM

wow, good time for me to click on this, i get mine removed in a month

by cupcake95234 on 12/16/2011 4:15:45 PM

OMG THAT IS SO SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope I never get my teeth pulled out. Is it just wisdom teeth, or all of them that can kill you? I WILL NEVER GET MY TEETH PULLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by HappySunshine on 12/16/2011 4:12:09 PM

OMG WHY DID YOU POST THIS!!!! IM SCHEDULED TO HAVE MY WISDOM TEETH OUT IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!

by christineah111 on 12/16/2011 3:56:05 PM

I haven't gotten them yet but when I do, I'll probably get them taken out but this article made me so scared!!

by sweetooth on 12/16/2011 3:28:07 PM

This made me so scaredd! i have to get mine out in a couple of years! but i dont want to die Frown

by nomnomz324 on 12/16/2011 3:22:04 PM

MOD!
i havent gotten my wisdom teeth out yet, but does everyone have to get them taken out? and why couldnt i just keep them? im so confused! :{

Nobody has enough room in their mouth for their wisdom teeth.  If they come in, which for some people they don't, then they're likely to cause you pain.  If you want to know whether or not you'll get them, check with your parents, it's generally the same for you as it was them.
Jordan S.

by Alle93 on 12/16/2011 3:13:40 PM

I heard about that. I hope never get my wisdom teeth. Tong

by foodiejr99 on 12/16/2011 2:11:07 PM

Oh my God. This totally freaked me out; I am so hoping i don't get my wisdom tooth and that no one else dies from it. BTW, if anyone can answer this: Does everyone get their wisdom teeth?

by Smasheroo on 12/16/2011 1:00:53 PM

I already had mine removed over the summer. It's not that bad except for the bits of pain you get afterward if you don't take meds at the right time. I remember fighting the anesthesia to see how long I could go. I went to blink and had my eyes closed for what I thought was maybe 20 seconds, but when I opened them again, the doctor said, "ok your done" I was like "!! Woah!!!"

by spazzygirI on 12/16/2011 12:41:53 PM