10 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

13 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

14 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Removing your wisdom teeth might not be a smart move

After two teens died during or after surgery, doctors are questioning the importance of this right-of-passage…

i just got my wisdom teeth pulled out an hour ago! this scares meee

by retef on 12/16/2011 12:11:17 PM

I'm supposed to get my wisdom teeth removed within the next couple months. I am already wickedly afraid to get them taken out, but now after reading this I'm 10x more afraid Frown

by fibromyalgiasucks on 12/16/2011 10:22:45 AM

I had my wisdom teeth out about 5 years ago. Yes, I was scared but I knew that it would have to be done. My wisdom teeth were coming in at an odd angle in my mouth. If the dentist would have let them be then it would have messed up everything braces had done for me. Sometimes having your wisdom teeth removed is necessary to have a beautiful smile Smile

by ktgirl104 on 12/16/2011 9:46:22 AM

WOW.............. Im SUPER scared now!!!!!! {I Always's have been} EPPPPP My older brother {23} Got his wisdom teeth out safely but i dont know Frown

by Emma2112 on 12/16/2011 8:42:08 AM

u r right, GL i don't think that having wisdom teeth removed is such a good idea...

by kewauneegal on 12/16/2011 7:42:55 AM

That sounds really scary. Hey girls! Join my club Mr. UNOpiggy. You know you want to...

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/16/2011 7:38:48 AM

Not having to have them removed runs in my family.. I've never felt so lucky Frown

by revolutionary_chick on 12/16/2011 7:24:51 AM

I had mine out this summer, and my older sister got hers out a couple months after. We're both fine!

by rock-itpop on 12/16/2011 2:23:07 AM

omg i'm going to have my w. teeth removed ... in a few years! [scared] Frown

by islandgirl23 on 12/16/2011 12:22:33 AM

Now that I read this I don't WANT to remove my wisdom teeth!! D: But my brother JUST got them out like, 3 days ago!!! :OOO

by girlygirl1239 on 12/16/2011 12:07:17 AM