3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Rock your half-day

Don’t let that glorious, do-nothing day go to waste!

Okay, so Report cards are coming out and I have A C and I told my mom and she got SOO Angry And I told her its a passing grade.. Iam really mad at myself for getting that What should I do!? Please Help Answer back ASAP!

Hey girlie, there's nothing you can do about the C now, but you can work harder to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Keep up with your school work and study hard to keep your grades up from now on.

Lauren T.

by doglover463 on 1/16/2013 8:44:44 PM

So I'm auditioning for my school play, Mulan in a couple of weeks, and I REALLY want Mulan. Everybody tells me i'm a good singer, but there's this other girl who's also really good and a lot of times judges favor her over me, and I want to like, compete against her, but she's my best friend. So if I tell I her I want to beat her out- that's awkward. Please help!Do you also have any tips to extend your high notes, because I have to sing Reflection, and the notes aren't where her's are.
- Glitzy

Hey girlie, just keep practicing! If she asks what you're auditioning for be honest and tell her. A little friendly competition is a good thing.

Lauren T.

by glittercupcakes76 on 1/9/2013 6:40:38 PM

I really dhdhcghc

by SoccerGrl 13 on 1/4/2013 2:09:33 AM

We didn't get a half day Frown

by genieinabottle on 12/29/2012 2:13:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Please answer ASAP!! I have no idea what to get my best friend for Christmas!! I know her extremely well and I still have no idea. She told me she found the perfect present for me and it came in the mail, and I feel like mine needs to be perfect too! I checked out other articles but they aren't helping! She likes soccer (but idk what I would get her that she would like for soccer). She isn't into any specific musicians and wouldn't want clothes. I was going to give her an infinity necklace to kinda symbolize that we'll always be best friends (she might move & I might go to a different high school) no matter what and then a cute phone case plus an EOS chapstick (she wanted one). Do you think that's enough? What else could i get her that she would definitely like? thank you!

wow, I think that's plenty! that sounds like a really nice gift, I love it. You could also get her a pair of earrings if ya wanted.

Katie L.

by thatsnotawkward on 12/19/2012 4:38:38 PM

I dont get out until the 21st and I dont even have a half day. Plus i'm moving on that day so my home is filled with boxes!

by Glitterheart16 on 12/18/2012 11:45:33 PM

@edward1999 no... it started on the 8th and ended on the 16th....

by txtingirl on 12/18/2012 9:33:49 PM

Never mind, didn't realize this was posted last year... That's embaressing please don't post that or this comment. Thx

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 12/18/2012 8:16:45 PM

i get of the 21st but in of for i whole 2 weeks

by welshcorgi on 12/18/2012 8:13:36 PM

My dad yells a lot. It is getting stressful for my mom, I can tell. My sister ends up crying almost every night because my dad will yell at her for something. It is just so sad to look at all this. I don't want my parents to split or my sister, 9, to do anything bad because she may be depressed. I have tried talking to my dad about his yelling and how it doesn't help, but sometimes he claims he doesn't yell or that it was "needed" because someone wasn't doing what they were supposed to. I go to college in four years, I'm a freshman now, and I don't want my sister to have to go through with all this yelling. When ever I talk to my sister she will stop crying but still. I'm scared that when I am gone I won't be able to talk to her as much and that she may become depressed. I'm just so worried and have no idea what to do or if there is anything I can do. Please help? thanks

Just be there for your sister. You're doing amazing so far and once you go to college you should text her and skype her. As long as she has you she'll be ok. As or your dad try to keep talking to him about it. Maybe talk to your mom too to see what she thinks you should do. Maybe some family counseling would help with the yelling and would get you guys on the right track. Just keep up communication and don't give up. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by ljbdaisy on 12/18/2012 7:42:22 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!