9 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

10 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Rock your half-day

Don’t let that glorious, do-nothing day go to waste!

My half day was spent with my mom shopping. I wish I could of have some friends come along. My mom goes to different stores than I like, I like some but not all.

by fashionqn on 12/18/2012 6:23:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i like this guy. in this i will call him evan. i dont think he likes me back though. he is best friends with my BGF (i will call him trevor) plus he is my friend too and.... to be honest, they both are "lame". i feel awful saying that, but they aren't popular or have many friends. so i thougght "we" might have a chance until trevor evan and i were at a football game and he left the bleachers. i asked trevor what was going on and he said he was meeting up with a girl named amber. i asked trevor if evan liked her and he said no he is just desperate. amber didnt show and now i barely talk to evan now. i just dont know what to do.

hey Girl, if you like this guy, go for it. Who cares what anybody else thinks?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by directioner16 on 12/18/2012 4:34:11 PM

I hate that i go to one of the couple schools that don't have a half day :/

by niccer13 on 12/18/2012 4:20:50 PM

YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GET OFF FOR BREAK ON THE 21ST! I DONT EVEN HAVE A HALF DAY AND I
ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS OFF!!!!!!! Fairfax County Public Schools are mean Frown

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 12/18/2012 4:13:47 PM

All of y'all that are out are so lucky. We still have this week, and so many freakin finals. At least we'd, thurs, and Friday are half days. But we won't be doing these. Yay. :/

by Foodiejr99 on 12/18/2012 7:39:57 AM

Hey katv2114, I think you fainted because you were nervous. Try applying some eye makeup again and get your mom to help. If you feel yourself getting anxious, breathe and try to calm down. I'm sure you'll be okay this second time around. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD. MOD. MOD.
So this is sorta weird b/c I think I'm the only girl in the world that won't wear make-up.. I'm 13 and I guess like everyone else I wanted to try mascara for the first time, but the only problem was, was that I was always scared of mascara and eye liner b/c I didn't want to poke my eyes while putting it on. So when I finally decided to put mascara on, my mom started to put some on my lashes. My eyes started to water immediately and before I knew it, I had fainted. Now, I feel like I shouldn't wear make-up b/c I'm too scared. I can wear lipstick and stuff but I just can't do make-up with the eye. I don't know what to do. All my friends wear mascara and eye liner but me and I just don't know what to do. My mom and I are also wondering why I had fainted. For some reason, I think it was b/c I was too nervous but I honestly really don't know. Lynae P.

by katv2114 on 1/4/2012 6:28:17 PM

For the Christmas holiday's at my school we get to watch a G rated movie wwhich is sad if you knew my age(It's not young FYI but I'm NOT in college or anything but I can watch pg-13 but not rated R) And then we do this door decorating thing that you geta special prize for if you win but then they always give the whole school the prize and my class won this year so it's unfair

by volleyballlovergirlie on 12/21/2011 6:47:48 PM

I don't have a half day tomorow, but we're watching movies and playing games and doing activities and stuff. It will be SOOOOOOOOOOO fun!

by miaboo123 on 12/21/2011 4:40:50 PM

Hey, so i like this guy and he likes me back, but we don't hang out at all because his parents wont let us hang out (hes a 9th grader, im in 8th). but he calls me beautiful and says he loves me, but then we almost never talk. It hurts when i send him a message and then he never answers and i want to hang out with him so badly. We were planning on dating when i get to highschool, but that is so far away.
now there is this other guy who is like one of my best guy friends and i think i might sorta like him. and i think he might like me because he was hanging out with me at this church thing and he put up with my brother when he could've just left.
What should i do? should i break things off with the first guy until highschool? or what? Please help, im so confused.
Thanks and sorry for the length Smile

Hey girl,

Whoa, he says he loves you but you haven't even hung out yet? I'd be careful about him wanting to move so fast! If you want to hang out, try talking to your parents about hanging out with him in a group with other friends so it won't be just the two of you. If your parents are set on not letting you date until high school, enjoy the freedom you have now and focus on your friends and family. And if you want to hang out with the other guy until then, go for it!

Meghan D.

by pottergirl135 on 12/21/2011 8:23:27 AM

Dang Frown My half day was last week...or else i would have done these, haha!! But they're good ideas!!!

by glitterz4454 on 12/21/2011 1:51:49 AM