7 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

10 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

11 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Rock your half-day

Don’t let that glorious, do-nothing day go to waste!

it's awesome we have this thing called scoop day were kids can pick from all these different activities, so we have no classes just games all day

by luve2cheer on 12/20/2011 8:42:05 PM

@ alkrox17

the teachers at my school decorate their doors for the holidays and the vice principal put a picture of the Grinch on his office door. it was pretty funny cuz he's mean, too. =D

by the_last_ninja on 12/20/2011 7:55:41 PM

I love getting in the Christmas spirit.

by svds on 12/20/2011 7:18:42 PM

All of the people who got out of school on the 16th I envy. The people who fet out on the 23rd I feel bad for. I get out on the 22th(my crush's b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) at 11:00 but I go to a Catholic school so we also have mass on Thursday and then we have our 7th grade Christmas party (totally boring) an then we have the National Geographic Geography Bee( which I'm part of) where the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders have to go against each other for the chance to go to take a test to possible go to state. Which could possibly be fun. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/20/2011 7:04:59 PM

Great tips. Too bad I'm home-schooled! :-(

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 6:50:28 PM

We call our assistant principal "The Grinch" cause she's so mean. What a killjoy. Tong

by alkrox17 on 12/20/2011 6:14:48 PM

Hey girlies! Join this club DIY queens. It's fun and for all of those creative gals out there.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 5:59:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so tomorrow is a dress down day ( i go to a catholic school with uniforms ugh ikr) and idk wat 2 wear!!!! plz help me! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Wear something holiday inspired! If you celebrate christmas try a cute red top with some sparkles. Maybe a sequin top with a cute black skirt? Mix it up and have fun! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by dancer8608 on 12/20/2011 5:50:15 PM

I'm kinda into the whole Christmas planing thing here's how I'm planning out Christmas-

1-We get to open prezzies! So excited! My little bro has 2 more then me so he gets to open his first! The rule this year is no waking up before 8:30 and I keep adding on half an hours it started off as 6:30 LOL! But we have to open Santa stuff first

2- For break-fast where having eggs and bacon my fav!

3-After break-fast we get to you know try-on/play(My littlee bro) with our prezzies!! Which is fun!

4-For lunch where going to have Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Wraps so good!! Smile Yum Yum!

5- Where going to War Hourse too chosen by ME!! We'll prob eat super at the theater too! It's gunna be awesome!

6- Then we watch T.V. until 12:00 P.M. when Christmas is dome!

(We spend time with dad's family Christmas eve and moms family we see in January)

by volleyballlovergirlie on 12/20/2011 5:39:14 PM

I only have school until Wednesday this week, and all three days I get out of school before lunch!

by jennntheswimmer on 12/20/2011 5:34:27 PM