AN HOUR AGO RT @R5_4LIFE: LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!😍😍😍�@officialR5c@rydelR5ypic.twitter.com/RlrHWVmmGlWVmmGl

23 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

YESTERDAY Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

COMMENTS

Rock your half-day

Don’t let that glorious, do-nothing day go to waste!

well i go to acatholic school and elementry gets out thursday and high school and middle school friday the day befor christmas eve

by millia7 on 12/20/2011 5:10:49 PM

We didn't get a half day but we got out on Friday the 16th!

by softballgurl37 on 12/20/2011 4:37:23 PM

We had our half day on Friday! Smile yay!

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/20/2011 4:17:53 PM

hah we don't have any half-days this week. but my brother gets a whole day and a half off this week!! can you believe it??

by flutechick101 on 12/20/2011 4:12:01 PM

I wish Friday was a half day! Haha this week is so hard and endless...is it seriously only Tuesday?! :'(

by maggie183 on 12/20/2011 3:53:03 PM

Ha! I wish this week was fun. I have six tests and two project due this week. Plus a load of homework over break. 😝

by Melanie d. on 12/20/2011 3:18:30 PM

This would be great...if I actually HAD a half day of school. I'm in school all day on the 23rd because it's a Friday. And we have to go back on January 2nd, just one day after New Years, because it's a Monday. No half days for my school district. Frown

by HogwartsStudent on 12/20/2011 2:52:47 PM

Friday was my last day, and it wasn't a half day.....

by jackieluvz on 12/20/2011 1:59:08 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead? If you are then join The Walking Dead Fan Club!!!!!!!!!! Where we talk about the show and even the books Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 12/20/2011 12:59:49 PM

@edward199 she's prob Jewish so she calls it Hanukkah break. or the teachers call it that. alot of schools call the breaks what holiday is most prevalent in that school. so, Hanukkah break, Christmas break, Kwanzaa break, Winter break, Holiday break, etc

by soccerlover99 on 12/20/2011 12:35:30 PM