1 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

2 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

3 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

Celeb: Taylor Swift
Non-celeb: My mommy Smile

by hitthemall#1 on 4/12/2012 5:42:24 PM

Mia Hamm. She is such an amazing soccer player!

by swearias on 2/11/2012 10:10:32 PM

Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, my BFF Abby, Steven Tyler, or one of our closest family friends, Frank Morse. He taught Steven Tyler how to water ski on Lake Sunapee in New Hampshire, Frank has been almost like a grandfather to me, even though he died a couple years ago, he has been a HUGE impact on my life R.I.P. Frank Morse Smile I think 'bout you every day, Frank Smile

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 2/1/2012 7:57:36 PM

My bestie Olivia. She is very sweet, kind, and funny. She gives me advice when I need it and she helps me with life. Me and her share the same interests. We share secrets and I trust and love her a lot. ;)

by wildstar19 on 1/30/2012 6:53:37 PM

I totally love Time Magazine's choice and my choice for person of the year is quite similar: The Activist. They can be someone who joins their school's GSA,someone who stops a bully in their tracks,someone who protests,etc. The Activist is someone who stands up and is active for what they believe in-no matter what,and I love that. The only activists I don't like are people who are actively against things like gay rights,choice and equality.

by veggiegirl999 on 1/28/2012 3:53:31 AM

T Swizzles! Taylor swift is TOTALLY the person of the year. I mean, she is SUCH an inspiration. Writes her own songs, smart, absolutely GORGEUS. you live, she sings it. She's the bestSmile

by Madkitty99 on 1/24/2012 8:36:11 PM

Even though the Packers lost to the Giants, I still think Aaron Rodgers is the person of the year!!!

by Gabriella123 on 1/21/2012 8:02:44 PM

DREW BREE'S all the way! Love you! And of course, Taylor swift, Selena Gomez, family and friends, and Occupy Wall Stret protesters! Love y'all! Stay strong! Don't let stupid policeman stop you! Plz. I'm begging you. Y'all have inspired me. Love y'all!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 1/20/2012 6:42:05 PM

My crush and BGF he's always there for me and hes so sweet like today i was sad about something so i said i need a hug so he sent me a text that said virtual hug. Plus i am really self concious and i was talking about my how i hate my acne & size and he texted me stop it no 1 sees and if they do their loss

by dinodino<3 on 1/20/2012 5:42:31 PM

Bethany Hamilton.
She became a pro surfer, with only one arm. I love her dedication to God, and to her dream. She gives me courage. (: <3 you Bethany!!

by Doggie!Ruff~ on 1/16/2012 7:49:20 PM