AN HOUR AGO RT @osnapitzmilo: The best most brilliant article I have ever read. @girlslifemag I wish more people would read this. pic.twitter.com/eh8XaVAJfu

2 HOURS AGO RT @justjaredjr: R5′s @rydelR5 Says She Crushes on Bandmate @ratliffR5 #Rydellington http://t.co/zQT8cckuAn

2 HOURS AGO Reason #29572 why it rocks to be a #GLintern RT @leanxcuisine: Counting down the hours till I see my byline in @girlslifemag 💁😁✏️

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

i definatly think Tim Tebow is the person of the year. i don't really care for football players, but Tim Tebow should be a hero to everyone. he is a wonderful christian example. Now that i wrote that, some one won't like it. my friend before a basket ball game his team will Tebow. they pray but they call it tebowing.

by Fritz on 1/16/2012 11:57:11 AM

I think Tim Tebow is the person of the year hands down!!!!

by beachbabe10 on 1/12/2012 6:38:12 PM

katy perry is my role model. i love her confidence (which i have almost none right now), determination, and "girl power"!!!!!!!

by soccacheer on 1/12/2012 6:14:14 PM

Andy Biersack!

by angelicjade on 1/7/2012 4:15:49 PM

DEMI LOVATO without a doubt

by snicker on 1/6/2012 11:29:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My friend's crush has a twin. They are her best guy friends and they laugh together and everything but she only likes one of them as a crush. The problem is the other twin seems to be flirting with her. What shouls she do? Thanks!

Hey babe,

If she only likes one of them, his twin obviously isn't a substitute! She should try to talk to her crush one-on-one, without his twin around. She could do this by chatting online, texting, or catching him in a class that he has without his bro. That way, he can get to know her personally - and she can have a chance to flirt without hurting the other's feelings Smile
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 10:19:27 PM

Munro Chambers!!!!!!!!!

by DaffyNicoleAwesome on 1/5/2012 8:36:36 PM

Gabby Giffords of the GL nominees. she is so amazing surviving a bullet to the brain <3

by jo525 on 1/5/2012 7:37:53 PM

Emma Watson. She's adorable, talented, confident, fashionable, and nice. And she's not afraid to go out there with her hair. Can you believe that she's also going to college? And that she hasn't done drugs or anything? That's more than many stars can say.

by happydays!:-) on 1/5/2012 7:20:59 PM

I have several: my parents, my 2 best friends who are always there for me, Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber because they are a great inspiration!

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 6:21:34 PM