10 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

12 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

13 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Who's your Person of the Year?

Time has revealed their pick. But we wanna know who gets your vote…

Gabby Giffords of the Gl nominees. I still can't believe she survived a bullet to the brain. INSANE!!! She was asked the one word to describe her husband and she said brave. She is brave, too. So brave. She never lost hope and neither did her husband. True hero!
My hero is my mom. Love her to death!!!!!

by Doodle600 on 1/4/2012 11:32:20 PM

DUH taylor swift. or better yet the "next taylor swift" tay barton

by bubblerain on 1/4/2012 7:53:27 PM

Taylor Swift! Smile She is such an inspiration!

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 1/4/2012 5:18:56 PM

i think kate middletone because steve jobs invented the iphone and i can't have an iphone and idk who the other person is so yeah

KATE MIDDLETON

by star53 on 1/4/2012 4:12:24 PM

My best friend that moved to texas a few years ago with her mom and brother had her dad end up going to jail for a very LONG time. Now her mom is single and has two teenage kids to take care of. I personally think her mom is doing a great job at it. She was not only cheeted on but her husband went to jail so she has nobody else in the house that can help her pay for food and clothes for her and her two kids.BUt she is able to do it! That's why i think she would be a great person of the year. Just because she has gone through so much but has continued to stay strong, along with my best friend and her brother.

by LAS625 on 1/4/2012 12:13:52 PM

My friend Kalin. She was the one who helped me through 2011, and I honeastly don't think I could've made it through 2011 without her <3 Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 1/3/2012 11:39:43 PM

id say taylor swift she is a great role model for anybody. she has been bullied but now, shes got tons of fame! listen to the lyrics in hers songs. they are very powerful.

by socestar8 on 1/3/2012 11:01:30 PM

Taylor Swift. She's gone through so much bullying and hurt, but she still got fame. Her lyrics mean powerful things. I <3 you Tay!!

by pandalover28 on 1/3/2012 8:29:17 PM

My vote would belong to my BFF. She has moved from Maine to Texas to Missouri and back to the same town in Maine. and that was all in the course of middle of November to now!
I don't know how she can do it!
Also my mom. She is carrying enough stress with the move we are going through plus she is working with two jobs at one company!
Bravo to the both of them!

by caseysister2001 on 1/3/2012 7:51:45 PM

Keira Knightley. She's like, "You know what? I have small boobs, but I'm still beautiful. I'm skinny, but I'm still healthy."

by -gogreengal- on 1/3/2012 6:12:45 PM